Naming Background Ponies Thread!

StarStorm1

@Background Pony #3FC2 Pepsi could work, I think Quarter Note could work because he has music notes for his cutie mark. You can’t see it in the picture because its hidden, but in the gameloft game for part 2 of the prank for the future blitz events he was available as a helper pony.
StarStorm1

@Background Pony #3FC2

How about Flower Mist for the blue unicorn mare

Gemma for the sales pony

Time Crunch for the purple unicorn stallion

Pink Lemonade or Roseberry or Glitter Rose for the pink and yellow earth mare

For the Blue and white pegasus mare Clear View or Skyfall

For the turqouise and pink pegasus Mystic Glow or Mystic Blue.

@Pulse Wave

@Chopsticks

For the blue unicorn mare from the season 4 episode on your marks, I was thinking to suggest Flower Mist for her.

For the greenish gray and blonde sales pony from the s9 episode Dragon Dropped, Gemma.

For the purple unicorn stallion Time Crunch because his cutie mark is a pocket watch.

For the pink and yellow mare Pink Lemonade or Rose Berry.

For the blue and white pegasus Clear View or Skyfall

For the turqouise and pink pegasus Mystic Glow

:)
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #3FC2  
She has an interesting story to her name. >>2078218 was uploaded following the episode being aired/leaked early, and I left a comment on it. Once the episode aired proper, a background pony commented “She lemon honey”, which I had picked up on because my comment had gotten me subscribed to that image, and when she first ended up in this thread shortly after I submitted the name “Lemon Honey” based on that comment and it ended up being chosen.
UnnamedPonies

i’m not very good with this thread every time i try to post a pony that i think doesn’t have a name is already named

maybe it for the best that i leave i’m just not good with this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide