MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #A781
they remembered something from the movie that I always wanted to know, maybe Sprout in TYT isn’t impossible, although after this episode I see a reason for Sunny to hate him after the movie
Background Pony #7ABB
I think this was just a heartwarming Mother’s Day episode 

I believe Sunny mom did unfortunately pass however because Tell Your Tale is for such a young audience they arent going to outright say that she died and that’s why they kept it so vague 
No I don’t believe she is out there someone they just don’t wanna explain death to 5 year old girls 
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Here’s what I’ve got so far. I need to say more about Sunny, but in many ways, she’s the opposite of Twilight, and I’m not sure how to represent that.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Came up with a few more for Zipp:
  • Scientific and values knowledge (Twilight)
  • Values the truth, and dislikes deception and lies (Applejack)
  • Is afraid of losing something she’s worked for (Applejack)
  • Attention to detail (Rarity)
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I’m not sure if i’m keen was the sunny’s mother is secretly an alicorn theory.
I don’t know Yeah, it just feels like it makes it That sunny was destined to bring back magic.
I just prefer it as anyone could have but not everyone was going to
Background Pony #A781
I don’t think Sunny’s mother is an alicorn, because there will already be a plot like that for Misty for those who remember chapter 5 of MYM and it wouldn’t make sense to have two similar stories for two different characters
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@river mines
Thank you very much then. <3 I was just making sure because of what others have already alluded to with how, “You actually succeeded!”, can very easily come across as a backhanded compliment and/or a sarcastic taunt.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Background Pony #A781
Now that I think about it, if we’d gotten that theory that Opaline was Sunny’s mom, the group would be even more inter-tangled.
Sunny and Misty share a “mom”; Zipp, Pipp, and Misty share parents if Alphahaven is long-term; Izzy debatably shares Alphabittle with them; Hitch would be the only one who isn’t connected.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I still haven’t caught up with Make your Mark (I’m several chapters behind), but I’d like to watch an episode in G5 where Maretime Bay had a beloved animated TV show and mocked the idea of introducing a new character, kinda like “The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show” from The Simpsons.
I don’t care if it’s in either Make your Mark or Tell your Tale. I’d watch it day one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide