MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #D21D
The new characters cannot be Izzy’s parents since if that were the case, she would have their characteristics. I am not talking about having their color palette. Her parents are not important to the main plot. Like they were not important in the G5 movie.
river mines

@Background Pony #D21D
I don’t believe they are Izzy’s parents, but for example Applejack’s parents went several seasons without being mentioned.
if they are her parents, it’s a simple matter that the plot didn’t require izzy’s parents to appear
Background Pony #5C61
Anyone else still possibly believe that Secerts of Starlight could very well just be another holiday special?
Background Pony #D21D
Again Secrets of Starlight takes place after Chapter 6 and only has two songs: With a Little Creativity and Starshine Time.
Background Pony #D21D
Starshine Time has a nice instrumental and I like the new pony’s voice.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Chapter 6 is coming late November if not later.
It’s coming out on Thanksgiving (North American celebration day). :3 Love how we’re finally getting an MYM chapter premiere on a Thursday, since I never work that day and it coincides with the release of new TYT.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide