IDW Thread (Spoilers)

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Chrysalis is less of a cold blooded monster and more of a lucky dumbass

Cook and Price see her as the absolute deepest, purest, most selfish iredeemably evil an evil character can be. They had her kill a damn cute fuzzy creature that was no threat, they think she is completely evil and cannot be redeemed and that she is inherently evil because of what she does.

@441TheSecond  
The Sirens and Queen Chrysalis.

@Red Yellow Moon  
Fluttershy/Iron Will FF is all that sticks out to me, many don’t like her.
441TheSecond
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Princess♠Molestia  
Well, glad to see you’re optmitistic…

I’d just like to remind you that they were the one who wrote the Cattle Rustlers, and also the ones who spitroasted Celestia like a barnyard whore with Reflections…
Background Pony #DCE2
You know what, if Whiteley can’t pull off Sombra, I can’t completely blame him. The material he has to work with is the Crystal Empire and Reflections. It’s like if someone had to write a Star Wars story but they can only use the Christmas Special as reference.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Princess♠Molestia  
No! I prefer to see Chrissy in a good light!

@441TheSecond  
Considering that Katie and Ted were the ones chosen to write for my favorite villains (and the ones I want to see redeemed.), these may be the breaking points for how I’ll ultimately think of Katie Cook and Ted Anderson.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Princess♠Molestia  
I hope you fucking hate it and it pisses you off just as much as it did me.

Because that arc ripped by heart from my chest, sprinkled it in salt, and made me eat it. I drowned my inner child in a bathtub of lye, set my house on fire, and now wander the streets in search of vengeance.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Red Yellow Moon  
No, there’s no real measure of practicality for that.

I mean the kind that feeds the fresh puppy to Aku’Mai for the favor of the Dark Ones.

Evil for evil’s sake is fine, fun even, but some of it’s gotta have a purpose.

Though, that could just be me.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@dynamicv  
Because I won’t be happy until everybody hates this comic just as much as I do, or Katie Cook gets punched in the face.

Doesn’t have to be a forceful punch that makes her bleed or anything, just a punch.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@dynamicv  
Because that was the only other thing a version of Sombra was brought up in, aside from Twi and Shine’s FF, which didn’t exactly feature him.

One could reasonably fear she could just make the original equally bland as Good Shining Sombra, just in an evil way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Now split into two threads.