The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

TSP has users marked with badges to identify them as from 4chan, and given staff specific instructions to harass said users.

He is literally a Nazi.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
TSP has users marked with badges to identify them as from 4chan, and given staff specific instructions to harass said users.
He is literally a Nazi.

The irony isn’t lost on me.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Datte-Before-Dawn  
Mods : ok so all is cool we understand how you all feeel  
Users: thanks for listening.

Mod headquarters  
TOTTALLY NOT EVIL EVIL ISLAND  
Mods : Sir we have spoken the people about how to fix the site again.  
TSP : Fix the site… I am the site  
Mods : Sir?  
TSP : Execute order 66  
Mods : But sir what will happen to us?  
Tsp : They will bow before the power of my empire or they shall be destroyed. Now witness the power of this Fully operational Battlestation!

[Yes I turned TSP into Palpatine.]
Background Pony #4555
@DragonRanger  
Explains why some users got constantly deleted for Rule #0 violations while almost identical posts from other users were left alone.
windburst

He is literally a Nazi.

mfw I don’t get a juden star
omeggga
Non-Fungible Trixie -

<-Unironic jpg avatar
@Aeternis Tenebris  
The paralels between how nazis marked jews and how TSP is marking those he deems unworthy of his site are just that.

Parallels, historical hubris.

Do not call him a nazi, that word has lost all meaning. Call him what he is instead: A fascist.
vorodor

@belmontzar  
TSP: I love democracy, I love derpibooru, whith power you gave me, this crisis will be abated and as my first act whith this authority I will purge this site from everyone who disagree with me.
wolfnanaki
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Eyes: Opened Up
you don’t have to be a Nazi or white supremacist or any other buzzword to see the value in freedom of expression

God, just…imagine “Nazi” and “white supremacist” being only a buzzword to you and not a legitimate threat to you and your community.

Hi! I’m Jewish. My grandparents are Holocaust survivors. My grandfather lost his entire family. He was the sole survivor. One of my last memories of him before Alzheimer’s destroyed him was him seeing his father’s name on a Holocaust memorial wall and then sobbing into my shoulder. And even after the illness made him start withering away, he never forgot the horrors he witnessed and would frequently wake up in the dead of night screaming “They’re coming for me, they’re coming for me…”

I’m telling you this because I need you to understand that Nazis don’t actually care about freedom of speech or censorship. They cleverly use these ideals to sneak in their ideology and make communities accepting of the horrible things they say and do. You should never, ever, EVER tolerate Nazis in your community because there is nothing they can provide except for harm. No sensible person wants to associate with Nazis. Nobody that the Nazis have persecuted in the past would want to associate with them now. If you see Nazis in your community, your #1 priority should be removing them.

You’re here saying that you want to protect freedom of speech, but look how many posts in support of black and LGBT rights are downvoted or flooded with hateful comments. Look how far the Overton window has shifted here - on Derpibooru alone - where the images of Nazis and white supremacy and considered neutral while images supporting human rights are considered too radical and political.

Don’t let them lie to you so that they can post their “1488” trash with zero consequence. Every one of them should be banned. Let them make their own trash site where they can post their racist bile. And if you even dare think of saying “well then we should ban BLM and LGBT stuff too!” then I really, really need to think about what sort of a comparison you’re drawing there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed