The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Skoon  
Fair enough, I suppose. Sorry for not paying attention to, uh, whatever you do.

I’m just tired of all of this. Both sides project so much importance when, in the end, the fandom is just as shit as it’s always been and nothing will change. Only thing this did is irreparably destroy some friendships. All over a fucking dry ass recolor made to be edgy as all shit.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Loopers  
Not just from this comment but from your other comments too, you just seem heavily annoyed by all this, you just trying to push buttons, claiming noone cares but everyone just want to clop.

People care on both sides, whether i disagree with the Anti-Nazi crowd or not, its easy to see that they care and same of course goes for the Anti Censorship crowd, you don’t write dozens and dozens of messages if you don’t care. If there’s a troll here, its definitely you.
JCV
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

remember horse
@Background Pony #125B  
I mean, he’s probably seen what cancel culture can do to someone, and it’s better to be up front about mistakenly making a luftkreig pic than have the wrong person find out about it and take him down. I can absolutely see where he’s coming from.

An insane pity that people feel like they need to do this in order to “save” themselves. This is exactly why I hate this whole cancel culture bullshit.
Background Pony #6D17
@Skoon
I’m just tired of all of this. Both sides project so much importance when, in the end, the fandom is just as shit as it’s always been and nothing will change.

See, paraphrasing your post a bit, that’s essentially what our argument has been the entire time. That the fandom is the same as it’s always been and that this problem was essentially manufactured.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Loopers  
You’ve been frank with me so I’ll return the favor.

If you feel it’s better to sit out that’s fine. Nothing wrong with that. It’s not a, in your own words, very good look to come in just to put everybody else down for not choosing to do so. Especially when this particular argument has tendrils outside of Derpibooru, and grew to encompass too much.

I understand and respect your frustration. So I ask that you understand and respect why people get involved.

Conflict is just a part of life, after all.
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Seiken  
Obviously people care. I’m speaking in terms of the silent majority. They DON’T care.

Also, what the hell kinda leap in logic is that- I’m participating in the discussion in a way ya don’t like so I’m… Trolling? I… Okay?
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Skoon  
Oh no, if it seemed I was telling ya to shut up, that’s my bad. Speak, keep on speaking, if that’s what ya feel is best. I’m not the best with words at times and I hope I come across good, but that sometimes gets a bit fucky.
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Skoon  
Holy shit, you got that right. The amount of times I’ve had to type literal essays in an attempt to be as clear as possible is hilarious. It would be so much more convenient to just be able to speak but h e c k, can’t always have nice things.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Loopers  
I mean, we could always inundate every last post with emojis/emoticons, and I have, but really-

XD :P :) :3 :D D: :O :2

It gets too cheesy after a while. haha
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Skoon  
We must begin to communicate via numbers. None can misunderstand 2+2!

Pony world peace shall be achieved with mathematics!
Background Pony #314E
@Loopers  
Remember next time they come there is no longer a “no censorship” option. If the site choose to ban Aryane it have taken a stance that censorship is okay. So the next “virtuesignaling” will be:

I STAND FOR FOALCONS

I STAND AGAINST PEDOPHILES
omeggga
Non-Fungible Trixie -

<-Unironic jpg avatar
Honestly? There’s no real answer to this fiasco. Remember when the “true bronies” kicked and screamed at clop because it was “ruining the fandoms image”? This strikes me as a similar situation.

Even if we somehow wiped every trace of Aryanne on the web, the damage is done. Object Permanence is a very real thing I’m afraid.
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Latecomer  
Twitter is a hellhole, yeah. I swear that place will end your existence for breathing in a fashion slightly different then normal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed