derpibooru's badges

Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Ciaran
Alright, thank you for your reply - I was just worried that it had gotten missed since it hadn’t been replied to before.
Yeah, going off the qualification list, I should qualify, as I have always added the original descriptions to my uploads, it’s just the “consistently” that was throwing me, like I don’t know if I’ve uploaded enough total.
I eagerly await someone more familiar with the tagging to let me know either that I’m on the right track, but still have to upload more images, or yes, I do qualify for it now.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Oh, ok. Sorry, I haven’t heard what the criteria for those are. Someone else will have to review them.
It’s alright :3
I honestly don’t know either. :o Red Flux was the only person who’s gotten one of them (Solar Legend) afaik - but his highest point count of 42,069 for The Event was a pretty solid reason. Been a month now so I’m not sure the others are even being handed out - but I know it’s been busy, so I don’t want to jump to conclusions :)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Izzy Chan :3
Hi, I’ve got you logged in my project planner ^_^
However, I’m working on several emergency-grade requests for the site right now, and they might take me until Sunday to complete. But I will review your gallery as soon as I can.
Basically, welcome to the team of volunteers translators on the site - everything takes time, and it sometimes requires a lot more patience than some of the other badges, because a real human being has to assess your translations case by case and 私はスペイン語ではなく日本語を話します, so I need someone else to help me assess your translations.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Princess_Fluttershy
What is the name of your OC that was in the 2022 collab?
@Princess_Fluttershy
What is the name of your OC that was in the 2023 collab?
And did you create art for others in either of those collaborations? If so, which OCs?
With that info I can look everything up and will get you badged, or will be able to tell you why you weren’t.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Izzy Chan :3
And, yes - everyone is still super busy with some stuff in the background. Getting the new AI rules online involves fixing a lot of tags by hand, and we are still spending a lot of time practicing working the new rules on edge cases.
It’ll get faster pretty fast though. So we should be back to something more normal pretty soon. Maybe this week.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
And to anyone reading this
@Ciaran
Maybe this week.
This is a MAYBE. Not “WILL”, not “MOST LIKELY”, not “EXPECT IT”. It MIGHT be this week, but do NOT assume it will be so.
I emphasize this because of those who would see the message and think “ok, this week.” To Lincoln: Please do not reply to this message. I’d like for this post to be the last thing users read in this thread so others can understand. I point you out specifically because you make it too much of a habit to reply to everything.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide