Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Wrestling thread

Background Pony #2246
@Dashie41 YT
Because of the Stanley Cup Final likely, I mean in every other way/Situation last weeks SmackDown would’ve been one of the Highest viewed Episodes in recent Memory yeah.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Some wrestling news
The Bloodline has turned on Paul Heyman after he refused to acknowledge Solo Sikoa as his Tribal Chief.
Chris Jericho arrived in CMLL to challenge Mistico to a match.
Atlantis Jr has defeated Kyle Fletcher to win the ROH Television Championship.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I seem to be more down on Forbidden Door than other people. I thought the only match that you have to see is Swerve Vs Ospreay.
The MJF match was paint by numbers, the two six man tags were whatever, Danielson Vs Shingo, Sabre Vs Cassidy, and Toni Storm Vs Mina were very good, no complaints about them, the 6 man ladder match was good but not really different from other ladder matches, Stephanie Vaquer looked impressive but Mercedes looked really really bad (If I was Tony Khan, I’d try signing Vaquer), and Naito looked like he didn’t want to be there.
It’s not like any of the matches were bad. I don’t think there was a match I would have less than two and a half stars. But there was no match besides the main event that I would have four stars or more. It just felt like a noticeable step down from past Forbidden Door events. It was a good show, but not one on the same level of quality as the previous Forbidden Doors.
Background Pony #2246
I seem to be more down on Forbidden Door than other people. I thought the only match that you have to see is Swerve Vs Ospreay.
The MJF match was paint by numbers, the two six man tags were whatever, Danielson Vs Shingo, Sabre Vs Cassidy, and Toni Storm Vs Mina were very good, no complaints about them, the 6 man ladder match was good but not really different from other ladder matches, Stephanie Vaquer looked impressive but Mercedes looked really really bad (If I was Tony Khan, I’d try signing Vaquer), and Naito looked like he didn’t want to be there.
It’s not like any of the matches were bad. I don’t think there was a match I would have less than two and a half stars. But there was no match besides the main event that I would have four stars or more. It just felt like a noticeable step down from past Forbidden Door events. It was a good show, but not one on the same level of quality as the previous Forbidden Doors.
I pretty much agree with you, it was the least of the Three Forbidden Door Events so far, but still “Enjoyable/Good” I would say.
The Concept of this Event has definetly lost its Meaning quite a bit, the Excitement Level certainly isn’t the same yeah. :o
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Great people are bunch of hypocrites hating on Dijak for leaving WWE it’s his choice man wrestling fans are very toxic just like Taylor Swift fans and off topic her album was terrible not the best not album of the year hell I’ll take Six Feet Under new one over her.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
RAW tonight not many will stay up after Forbidden Door and the card looks meh except for Drew vs Sheamus vs Ilja that will be a banger a Scotsmen an Irish and a Russian take my money and let Ilja win Rey vs Dom Woman’s title match and Woman’s MITB triple Theat with Zoey Kai and Botchy Nile
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I wonder with MJF turning heel on Daniel Garcia if the plan is for MJF to beat Ospreay for the International Championship at All In and then for Garcia to beat MJF for the title at All Out. That wouldn’t be a bad way to get Garcia over.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Well that MITB match was a waste then
Also i think the ending was botched. Seth had Damian for the 3 count but Drew’s music got mistimed and Damian didn’t kick out when he should have, so Seth technically got the 3 count and should have won
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Just heard John Cena will be permanently retiring in 2025 and Rumble 25 & Mania XLI will by his final appearance in the industry.
I have a long fair share of balanced love/hate relation with him so I hope the best for him in his final days. I may have hated him as a wrestler for being boring AF inb4 Roman Reigns (pre-Tribal Chief) surpassed him. I love him as a down to Earth human being. (Also the memes)
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Money In The Bank was probably WWE’s weakest PLE this year. It wasn’t bad, just filled with a bunch of botches. Best match was probably the men’s Money In The Bank but they used that as an excuse to further the Drew Punk feud, which I get but kinda made the match pointless.
I hope Tanga Loa and Zoey Stark are okay. Looked like they suffered concussions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide