Wrestling thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Due to being murdered attacked by the Wyatt Sicks on Monday, Chad Gable will no longer be part of the Money in the Bank qualifier match.
It’s now Iija vs Bronson Reed vs Braun Strowman
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It was reported that AEW Dynamite did 502,000 viewers, which is the lowest rating they’ve ever done in their normal timeslot. For comparison’s sake, NXT did over 200,000 more viewers than Dynamite this week.
Background Pony #2246
It was reported that AEW Dynamite did 502,000 viewers, which is the lowest rating they’ve ever done in their normal timeslot. For comparison’s sake, NXT did over 200,000 more viewers than Dynamite this week.
Damn XD Just as a Interesting Fact, Dynamite hasn’t gotten 800.000 plus Viewers since the “In-Security Footage Showing” Episode back on April 10th. :o
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Ah don’t worry it’s not the end AEW will find a way to fight back their not dying they will get back on top tony needs to find a way or just quit and let someone else take the company not Shane noy bloody Eric the clown Bischoff not even Russo he ruined WCW let it be like Omega
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Ratings or box office or music charts garbage stuff like why Taylor Swift is still number 1 on her mid album or why people like the new Planet of the Apes movie i though it was alright just boring humans
Background Pony #2246
@Dashie41 YT
What did CM Punk say a few Months ago?
“AEW is Not a Real Business”
He realistically wasn’t wrong, the Product in a lot of Ways comes off like a Fantasy Wrestling Simulator in Real-Life. Tony Khan needs to realize that if he continues his Mindset of what AEW is currently, the Product won’t grow whatsoever eeyup. :o
#PunkWasRight #AEW
Background Pony #2246
The amusing thing in all this is that there is a report by Fightful that says internally, AEW is blaming the low rating on the fact that the lead-in was not The Big Bang Theory.
LMFAO Hahahaha! So they’re pretty much admitting that the Biggest Draws for AEW are CM Punk & Sheldon Cooper huh?! :D
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life
I said the internet wasn’t as powerful back then but ok.
But still, AEW will be out of business in the future, ALL BECAUSE OF CM PUNK. And CM Punk made the internet HATE AEW and wishing them bankruptcy just like they do to Netflix, Disney, Hasbro and Nintendo. Now AEW is the Disney of professional wrestling, because everyone hates them now. WWE isn’t that anymore after WM40.
I hope Drew McIntyre fucks him over to teach him a lesson to not destroy wrestling promotions with hyperviolence and cussing that would not fly well in the WWE.
Remember the last comment I made?
I guess that came true last night? Or was it just the start? Because it seems like he did fuck him over.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Smackdown was awesome this past week. Best Smackdown of the year, in my opinion. I am so excited to see what WWE does with Jacob Fatu, he in my opinion is the most talented member of the Samoan family.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
I wish there was a way to criticize the Dom/Liv storyline without anyone hating me and claim I am doing a crime that is not a crime aka “oVeRrEaCtInG”.
Hell, I wish a wrestling company, any wrestling company, can be able of making storylines without getting in the way of every wrestler’s marriage or relationship in real life. And I don’t care if people compare a live staged event to a fucking movie or a show, I just want nobody to be a Sammy Guevara.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide