Wrestling thread

Background Pony #2246
@Dashie41 YT
Because of the Stanley Cup Final likely, I mean in every other way/Situation last weeks SmackDown would’ve been one of the Highest viewed Episodes in recent Memory yeah.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Some wrestling news
The Bloodline has turned on Paul Heyman after he refused to acknowledge Solo Sikoa as his Tribal Chief.
Chris Jericho arrived in CMLL to challenge Mistico to a match.
Atlantis Jr has defeated Kyle Fletcher to win the ROH Television Championship.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I seem to be more down on Forbidden Door than other people. I thought the only match that you have to see is Swerve Vs Ospreay.
The MJF match was paint by numbers, the two six man tags were whatever, Danielson Vs Shingo, Sabre Vs Cassidy, and Toni Storm Vs Mina were very good, no complaints about them, the 6 man ladder match was good but not really different from other ladder matches, Stephanie Vaquer looked impressive but Mercedes looked really really bad (If I was Tony Khan, I’d try signing Vaquer), and Naito looked like he didn’t want to be there.
It’s not like any of the matches were bad. I don’t think there was a match I would have less than two and a half stars. But there was no match besides the main event that I would have four stars or more. It just felt like a noticeable step down from past Forbidden Door events. It was a good show, but not one on the same level of quality as the previous Forbidden Doors.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2246
I seem to be more down on Forbidden Door than other people. I thought the only match that you have to see is Swerve Vs Ospreay.
The MJF match was paint by numbers, the two six man tags were whatever, Danielson Vs Shingo, Sabre Vs Cassidy, and Toni Storm Vs Mina were very good, no complaints about them, the 6 man ladder match was good but not really different from other ladder matches, Stephanie Vaquer looked impressive but Mercedes looked really really bad (If I was Tony Khan, I’d try signing Vaquer), and Naito looked like he didn’t want to be there.
It’s not like any of the matches were bad. I don’t think there was a match I would have less than two and a half stars. But there was no match besides the main event that I would have four stars or more. It just felt like a noticeable step down from past Forbidden Door events. It was a good show, but not one on the same level of quality as the previous Forbidden Doors.
I pretty much agree with you, it was the least of the Three Forbidden Door Events so far, but still “Enjoyable/Good” I would say.
The Concept of this Event has definetly lost its Meaning quite a bit, the Excitement Level certainly isn’t the same yeah. :o
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Great people are bunch of hypocrites hating on Dijak for leaving WWE it’s his choice man wrestling fans are very toxic just like Taylor Swift fans and off topic her album was terrible not the best not album of the year hell I’ll take Six Feet Under new one over her.
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
RAW tonight not many will stay up after Forbidden Door and the card looks meh except for Drew vs Sheamus vs Ilja that will be a banger a Scotsmen an Irish and a Russian take my money and let Ilja win Rey vs Dom Woman’s title match and Woman’s MITB triple Theat with Zoey Kai and Botchy Nile
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Creations249 Etsy Shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide