Video Game General

Castrife
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

wanted: hearing
Enjoying the game so far, course need to practice fights some more, especially when outnumbered.  
Surprised I walked away from that one…
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Anybody play the Dragon Quest games here? I just found my old copy of DQ 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies and I’m going to give it another go.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
OKAY.

After more than a bit of wandering, I’ve made it to father Gascoigne. Hard to fight someone who uses teh same philosophy towards guns as a i do, but i came pretty close to winning the first time, i think i can manage.

Also, yes, i have the music box.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
“Pit is a well-balanced, well-rounded character with a defensive special that nullifies long distance attacks and excellent recovery. He’s a great choice for new players!”

Oof…
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Carcass Strife  
The version in Wither 3 or the actual game? If it’s the witcher 3 version then just remember, card advantage is king, and Spies are the best cards in the game, followed by medics. Get as many Spies as you can, along with a few decoys to take your opponents spies.

Also plan out the rounds you want to win and the round you want to lose. If your opponent gets a big lead early then you should propbably concede the round quickly to save cards for the next to have a bigger advantage. Or if your confident you can easily win a round with then perhaps string your opponent along a little more just to make them use up more cards so their in a worse spot for later, harder rounds.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@PonyPon  
With Daddy Gas, his third form is when you want to use the music box. And a tip, read item descriptions for an idea of how to use them and some lore.
Background Pony #30E6
Do you think the Switch online service will include games like Ducktales, Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers, Batman, Tecmo Super Bowl, or Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out? Or would licensing prevent those games from being on it? A lot of people loved the games I listed, and were great additions to the NES library. I’d like to see them come to the service.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.