Video Game General

J4m35
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sex: Attack helicopter
@Jarkes  
You can take them to a certain character to expand parts of your weapons inventory. Cost increases a little for each slot though.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also I’m aware that you need at least 14 Heart Containers before you can get the Master Sword, because when you first get it, it drains 13 Heart Containers from you as part of its “test”.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Jarkes  
Should they do Switch ports of Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD?

Yes please. And I know I’ve said this several times but Prime Trilogy Remaster as well!
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

Yeah, that would be nice as well.

Also if it drains 13 Heart Containers from you, then logically you would need MORE than 13 to survive it.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@MadVillain
How many people are calling Rey from Star Wars a Mary Sue due to her character vs. that she’s a female lead? I’ve been given a very strong impression that female characters have become political due to the SJW and Anti-SJW making noise whenever any of them appears in leading roles.

I haven’t seen any of the new Star Wars, and honestly I don’t really want to, I’ve never really been a Star Wars fan.
rdibp
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Kerfuffle lover
Getting back into Dark Souls after ignoring it for a few months.

It’s kicking my ass and I’m also terrible at it, but I’m still having fun.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I decided to start over on the PS4 “Spider-Man”, and it turns out they added an easier difficulty, called “Friendly Neighborhood”, meaning it’s the same as “Friendly”, but combat is also made easier.

So…I started on that mode.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Angrybrony  
It’s official, Carol is one of my new waifus. And once it comes out on Blu-Ray, I’ll show mom, making it her second MCU movie seen (the first being Black Panther).

She doesn’t know about the truth behind Goose though.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

I think you just need 13 hearts. The Master Sword technically only drains 12 3/4 hearts so you’ll survive with only a quarter heart piece left. It’s refilled when if you do though.

Also you get one mulligan. Try to pull the sword without enough health and the Great Deku Tree stops you. Try again and he lets you die.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Jarkes  
This might not be canon, but according to the manga, the reason the Fairy Ocarina got replaced with the Ocarina of Time was because Ganondorf swiped the former from Link, thinking it was the latter, and poor Link hasn’t seen the only keepsake from Saria since then.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
Even though I’m a big fan of the Mother/Earthbound series, part of me feels angered whenever I hear that the only game they played is Mother 3 and that they didn’t bother playing the game that started the cult following to begin with first. Espcially when people like SomecallmeJohnny say that “you don’t have to play the previous games to enjoy Mother 3..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.