Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Spooky in Spirit
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
But Icey, that’s not true! The high profile celebrities were happy with the deal, and that’s all that really matters! Who cares about what happens to those PEASANTS?! r/joking
But seriously, if this ends up like the last deal, then we very well might just need a union exclusively for voice actors, ’cuz this shit is getting ridiculous.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
For various reasons I’m now running a team of 3 different Numemon variants. And they all suck.
I honestly don’t know what I was expecting from a literally shitty team comp.
Meanlucario
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
Yeah, they suck outside of some of their abilities. At least it isn’t a World game where getting a Numemon/Sukamon is a result of you being bad at the game.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
At least the first World game gives you a free ultimate with Numemon and can reverse a Sukamon. Here in Cyber Sleuth they are just stepping stones for other, more useful Digimon.
Incidentally my first ultimate here is a Monzaemon achieved through a Numemon. Just like it was 20 years ago in World.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Birb
dave the diver has too many mechanics! it seriously feels like I’m trapped in an eternal tutorial because every time I think to engage with a new mechanic I get bashed over the head with another damn sidequest.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
I want to see a game where enemies who use pathetic handguns just start saying “fuck it” and run away during the late game where the player is decked out in armor and weapons that can tear down a town in minutes.
Because usually, low level goons with their dinky pea-shooters will still try to challenge the player who’s mastered the game at that point.
northern haste
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Sonata Dusk - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Enter if you dare
Apparently this is an actual pride skin for mrs freeze in suicide squad kill the justice league.
It does kinda look like those fake antiwoke do
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Birb
this image makes me lose the will to live also seriously devs did you morons forget that killer frost is a thing and even with my limited knowledge of the DCU knows she was on the suicide squad.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@Background Pony #1EB5
I’d say more it’s best to keep current politics out of vidgames, same reason you proly shouldn’t put in pop-culture references; It can age the game badly.
General politics is fine as long as it’s organic to the story and/or done with finesse and class, and ideally subtlety if it suits the topic.
This is neither, this has the scent of a cooperation slapping a rainbow on a mug and saying “See we support the gays money please”
Wiimeiser
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@TheFinite
I will say that you can depict current politics, but you have to be a bit more careful and go for themes moreso names.
So a game about the modern state of late-stage capitalism would be fine, just don’t set it in the modern day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide