Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
It’s a shame that Rider final forms haven’t had unique weapons for them since Wizard… Were the toys just not selling well or something?
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
Seeing how with Gaim’s Kiwami Arms was meant to be about accessing all the powers from the fruits/arms/lock seeds, a unique weapon for it would of been overkill given the number of weapons from them all being his to use, and how it’s basically the “evolved and true” form of the Kachidoki Arms it technically already had it’s unique weapon.

With all of Drive’s weapons being for all forms but the powers being based more on the tires attached to his body, and then Type Tridoron ability of Tire Blending being focused on the one attached to his body as well, it makes a unique weapon for it kind of pointless as his powers are more within/on his body.

With Ghost… I don’t know, the Gan Gun Saber was used by the basic level forms(with changing forms and attachments), the Sunglasseslasher for there Boost forms, I don’t know why.

When a final form has a unique weapon it tend to be tied into the power of that form, but Gaim and Drive has their final form’s powers work in a way it wouldn’t really fit to have a unique weapon.  
One was all the powers so all the weapons, the other was the weapons where used as another way to use the powers.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

That makes sense. Still, it looks like Ex-Aid Muteki won’t have a unique weapon, and I’m not sure how it’ll fight based on the scans we’ve had so far…

Also, I will never get over how Type Tridoron had 7 different possible Tire Blends, but only ever used 3 of them, except for using all 21 Tires in the final battle against Sigma Circular (which didn’t even really amount to anything special anyway).
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Is it just me or is the not-quite-final form often much cooler than the final form?

While we have yet to see the form past Maximum Mighty X, Maximum is a step down in how much fun it is to watch compared to Mighty Brothers XX. Brothers split him into two, with each side of his personality cranked up. Maximum… well, it’s bigger… (and while the reprogramming thing is useful in-universe, the ability to depower an enemy in one hit is just a drama killer.)

Grateful: Can summon the heroes from the eyecons. Infinity: …Well, it’s shiny.

Kachidoki: Awesome look, great new weapon with multiple modes. Kiwami: Can just summon existing weapons.

All Dragon: Turns him into a cool dragon hybrid thingy, flying around and dishing out punishment! Infinity: Uh… it’s shiny?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

Well, yeah, that’s kind of the point. Unless you consider stuff like Kuuga Growing Form, Ryuki Blank, or Den-O Plat Form to be their “base” forms rather than Kuuga Mighty Form, Ryuki, and Den-O Sword Form.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@09MurphyM  
Because they are, unless you mean things like with Ghost’s “Transient” form and Drive before the tire, or an incomplete form as an actual separate form.  
By “basic form “ I mean the very first full rider form, but with Ex-Aid it would be level 2 I guess, of eatch rider.  
Before they get any form changes or power up.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Finished Agito. Pretty good stuff.

Next up, I’m gonna resume where I left off in Blade. Hopefully it’ll start holding my interest more this time.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

Also, it’s the Virgo Kyutama. How long before RangerWiki claims that it’s a reference to how the Virgo Zodiarts from Fourze looked feminine, but its true identity was a dude?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

FINALLY. I’m assuming they’re not done with Earth yet though.

Also, calling it: the big secret about Earth is that Earth is where the Argo is hidden.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide