Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
Wow, Snipe: Episode ZERO has an altered version of the opening and another part of the theme song “EXCITE”, you notice it is you hear the full version that the show used the first part and this the second.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’m pretty sure that in W, the CycloneMetal and CycloneTrigger finishers were only ever seen in the movie… But it’s been so long I can’t remember… CycloneMetal and CycloneTrigger WERE used in the show, but they almost never used their actual finishers.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched the first episode of Kamen Sentai Gorider.Very surprised it has absolutely nothing to do with Super Sentai.Also,and I’m sure I’m not alone on this,but I’m getting a teensy bit tired of seeing Shocker be the main villains.EEEEE!
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@WM-R  
You realize Shocker, Destron, Black Satan, Delza Army, and Badan Empire where all lead by the same being, the Great Leader(really, he kept coming back with a new group).  
And implied to be responsible for creating GOD.  
So it being Shocker all the time makes sense over all of them as it’s basic been turned into the same evil, new name.  
So they folded them together.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
Really, if you look at it Amazon was the the only one with it’s villain group not connected to some form of Shocker or it’s leader until Super-1 when they all where there own group.

Well until the anniversary stuff where they had some members of the past groups as part of a Shocker group.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
Unless you count the anniversary/crossover stuff that is.

Otherwise Geddon, Garanda Empire, Dogma Kingdom, Jin Dogma, and ever organization in the Heisei era without “Shocker” in it’s name is also not connection with them.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@09MurphyM  
I don’t mind a connection between groups, I just didn’t like how Great Leader kept being the one behind it all, like he was some “chessmaster” that was always ready with another plan if one failed.  
I mean for a time I liked the idea of Foundation X, they where not the main group and they did have some members face riders at time, they had these projects focused on the main items of the seasons(Gaia Memories, O Medals, Cosmic Energy/Astro/Zodiarts Switchs, and now it seems Gashats), but they are not coming into the main light at all so they are getting annoying.

If they want to have them connected then have a group that might of taken in the remnants of an older group but still have there own agenda, and use what they learned of the remnants of that past group to help them.  
Or the new group came from a splinter faction that then stumbled onto a new power and used it to become somthing separate.  
Or the new group was a small partner of old group and now making there own move.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Prof.NightJack

I was under the impression that was the case for at least some of the Showa organisations, like Shocker taking in the remnants of Geldam to become Gelshocker. I also thought that some organisations existed independently, but the Great Leader took them over the way in some universes Cobra was its own group, but it was only after Cobra Commander took over they became the threat they are now.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@OptimusPrimevil  
Yes, once Shou Ronbou, the dragon like alien and current rebellion leader, shows up he starts using a lotto machine they load their kyutama into and the five that come out go on the mission, except for cases where things keep them from doing it or need them all doing somthing.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Jarkes

But he’ll probably be important somehow anyway.

I don’t even watch the series, but based on everything I’ve heard it sounds like that’s the kind of thing they’ do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide