Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #DCBF
Well, shizzle. I’m afraid my mom made an account here, and she’s gonna meddle into my life. Then again, I may be paranoid.
PaskaNaakka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

PM me Maud pics
God i love noise cancelling headphones

I can just block out whatever shite comedy shows my parents are watching in the next room and not lose my sanity
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
It’s amazing how everything that kind of disappears in DBZ or or even are around is the result of Toriyama being a lazy artist.

For starters. The reason why Saiyans almost never have their tails anymore? Toriyama got bored and didn’t want to keep drawing them so he stopped drawing them.

Super Saiyans being blond? Toriyama and his editor were lazy and didn’t want to color in the hair black so they just decided to keep it white which would then turn into blond when colored.

Launch not showing back into DBZ? Toriyama forgot/thought she was too similar to a Super Saiyan. (He kinda just forgot though)

And I’m calling it right now. the reason their are so many bald people in DBZ is probably because Toriyama hates drawing hair.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

It’s amazing how everything that kind of disappears in DBZ or or even are around is the result of Toriyama being a lazy artist.
For starters. The reason why Saiyans almost never have their tails anymore? Toriyama got bored and didn’t want to keep drawing them so he stopped drawing them.
Super Saiyans being blond? Toriyama and his editor were lazy and didn’t want to color in the hair black so they just decided to keep it white which would then turn into blond when colored.
Launch not showing back into DBZ? Toriyama forgot/thought she was too similar to a Super Saiyan. (He kinda just forgot though)
And I’m calling it right now. the reason their are so many bald people in DBZ is probably because Toriyama hates drawing hair.

Chiaotzu doesn’t count

He has one hair
Viscera
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Umu
@Number1pegasus  
Ironically enough, in Dr Slump the opposite happened. He gave Arale glasses at the beginning just for a joke, with no intention to keep them. But then they became part of her character and he lost the opportunity to take them away. Naturally, he lamented that fact.

Although there was another change. At some point, she became smaller and looked younger and more comical. While that fits her character better, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did that because she’s easier to draw that way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide