Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@Number1pegasus  
We’ll always have piracy with anime, is the thing. I mean, back in the day before official streaming services, that’s practically how the anime fandom sustained itself. If you want to support something so badly you can do it by buying merchandise of it or by buying the source material, or other adaptations, given that if it’s an LN series it’s mostly likely only going to have a manga adaptation in the west.

You can still support these things if you want, especially since this is only in the forms of DVDs, Blu-Rays, and CDs at the moment. But even through piracy you can still find other avenues to support things if that’s truly what’s important here.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@Number1pegasus  
full  
This knife. This is one of the few things my grandfather ever spent full retail price on.  
It was 82 dollars. I always joked about stealing it but now that he’s gone it’s technically mine.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@ghostfacekiller39  
That’s one of the reasons why anime is changing so rapidly right now. Stuff like love live or such has a fanatic fanbase that spends hundreds of dollars on products; stuff like dbz even though it’s popular is barely bringing in any money compared to other franchises.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@ghostfacekiller39  
Well the thread has argued about this several times before to be fair.

“DBZ is a highly profitable franchise”  
“Then why isn’t it anywhere on the top fifty most profitable franchises in Japan for 2016?”  
“Cause fuck you that’s why”

Side note:  
I’m talking cumulative profit, not just dvds but merchandise and all sales combined.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@ghostfacekiller39  
Side note: Yuudachi really is hot… and crazy; her “nightmare of solomon” mode is cool though.

The movie is kind of dark but Yuudachi in the movie:  
full
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
I’m going to have to work super hard to make a good manga/comic.

I really do hope my comic does catch a lot of attention. I want it to be a rememberable one.

I’m going to break my own hands trying to make super good art for it too. Like real good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide