Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Evident Disaster
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Hey how is the culture like in California? I mean just on the social level? I’ve been planning on going to Los Angeles and then to San Diego during the Summer holidays with friends and family, but I’m not sure, I’m still thinking about it. Also I know that things aren’t stable in the country right now, but heck, if things don’t get worse then I’ll seriously take the trip there.

Also what are the best places for hang out, generally around Los Angeles? Not landmarks, just places to visit in general that are nice.

By the way, what fast food restaurant do you think is the best to go to first? There are too many for me to pick out so some assistance would be appreciated.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Bed time

Goodnight

@uc9  
full

God, I hope not. Ashi is amazing.

@AppleJackFrost  
I can’t believe the Wendy’s mascot is a smug anime girl.

It’s the best.

@Commune  
@EHAN
Hug the Nakamura

When Nakamura blushed over being called cute, it was the most adorable thing ever.

@NotYourAverageLurker  
Wendys tax
full

I would totally date her.

@Thanotos Omega  
@EHAN
lol
full

Taiga a best.

@EHAN  
Nichijou tax
full

Gundere a best.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide