Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@Shadow the Hedgehog  
Boy oh boy, will this confuse you.

So those characters are all part of alternate realities. Heavy, Soldier, and Scout are from one (technically the current, but kinda not), while First!Medic is from the current, taking place after killing his boss and his boss’ daughter. He then summons Second!Medic, who is from the original timeline that the group of three are part of. He then kills himself because he needs to set the universe right.
toxicrystal

I LUB MOO!
@Shadow the Hedgehog  
Boy oh boy, will this confuse you.

So those characters are all part of alternate realities. Heavy, Soldier, and Scout are from one (technically the current, but kinda not), while First!Medic is from the current, taking place after killing his boss and his boss’ daughter. He then summons Second!Medic, who is from the original timeline that the group of three are part of. He then kills himself because he needs to set the universe right.
toxicrystal

I LUB MOO!
@Shadow the Hedgehog  
In the Original Characters Timeline, he was one of the protagonists up until halfway through where he took control of the zombies from Samantha, his boss’ daughter (the girl heard crying), who was previously using them to take vengance on the people that made them (including First!Medic). He then made Eath his personal playground. In the Origins Timeline, the characters were met with Samantha and created an alternate timeline due to pretty much having knowledge of the future. After Origins, Second!Medic spent two years studying alternate realities until it all culminated in the cutscene.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide