The Virus Outbreak Thread

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Egil  
Gimme a chance to move and then do it.

@Wiimeiser  
We’re not at that point yet. I’m actually leaving for the day on Friday to head up to my old neighborhood. I’ll try to get some pictures if it looks abandoned which would actually be kinda cool.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
1,700 inmates now released back into the public in LA County due to attempting to prevent the Coronavirus from spreading among the prison population.

Wow, did they forgot that will further spread the virus.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wonder… If this pandemic had happened in the 1720s, would it have wiped us out entirely or sent us back to the caveman days?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Wuhan Virus  
…look I dont mind the name China Virus or CCP Virus even if I dont use em, but it kinda sorta tells me they being political about it.

We in Spain been getting them from ITALY, because they failed to act fast and it broke into all over Europe–and now Europe is the #1 hotspot for the virus, like Iran, but we dont call it the Italian Mistake virus or the Iranian Blunder virus.

See what I mean?

I’ll call it the Chinavirus once we’re over this mess. For now chinese and asian doctors are working with the rest of the world in tandem, doing Solidarity Trials to produce as many tests as possible on possible cures including the promising choloroquine, Remdesivir and Ritonavir (whatever they are)

Out of respect for the doctors on the frontline in china, I’m still sticking to the Coronavirus name.

Fuck the CCP, tho.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide