The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

You know if Legend of Zelda ever does get a gender select option. I’ll see Peet using the handful of whiners as a

reason why Zelda fans are all sexist jerks.
Jas

@maverick159

Nintendo doesn’t really go that far with romance for any of their games. I only said that because I know Peet

would make a big deal out of some jerks not being fully on bored. Because let’s face it if Zelda ever does get a

gender select option nowadays it’ll be in a lose-lose. It’ll lose to the fans because some people will only think

it is being done to pandering to SJW’s. Then you’ll have people like Peet acting like the game series is theirs

now just because of a gender select option and anyone who is just trying to be neutral will end up like James

Rolf when he said why he wasn’t going to see Female Ghostbusters. What I mean by that is be attacked by extremist

on both sides.
Revolution512

@Jas  
Actually, he only considers him nothing.

He blocked him because Jerry had a script that blocked people that followed FNGR and Ephrom was a huge fan of Anthony because of his hate lust for Joshua Burner.
Jas

@Derped

You know this confuses me. Peet says Lord Ryder is amoral and yet it never accord to him to hit a child following

him. Now that I think about it. Didn’t Peet say that Lord Ryder tried everything to scare the kids following him?

Because I still remember the fact I linked to Lord Ryder’s wiki info and I don’t see how someone amoral and evil

enough to attack schools and hospitals would be above rape, torture, or dumb enough not to think about hitting a

child.
SpokenMind93
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Snarky, Sassy and Sexy
@Jas  
Yeah, that’s indeed a good question. If he hates the kids so much what stops him from hitting the kid or throwing it across the lawn?
Jas

@saturnstar14

@maverick159

So much for being a better writer then the MLP:FIM and Steven Universe writers. Speaking of MLP:FIM writers. I

love how Peet says they can’t take criticisms and yet she keeps on making jabs at Josh because people will get on

her case anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide