Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dustcan
You would be amazed at the amount of mental gymnastics I’ve seen people pull off to say it wasn’t Israel who killed those two women
From claiming that eye witnesses in the church support Hamas killing Jews, to claiming that it was Hamas who claimed that two women were killed(blatant misinformation), to claiming “well how would the people in the church know” even though the convent got fired upon by an Israeli tank before and acting as if people can’t be aware of the general positions of armies in a battefield
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
There it is.
Merchant ships turning around and heading away from the Suez canal/Red Sea
This is likely going to cause shipping prices to shoot up, and Egypt is going to lose quite a bit of cash.
Probably won’t be long before the bombs start falling on the Houthis (who recently released a video saying their air force of F-5’a would be a threat to American ones).
Edit: Yep. The US us starting to weigh attack options. Since ships are turning away I think something is about to go down.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@The Smiling Pony
Colorado went for Hillary by 5 points and Biden by 13. TFG was never a real threat to win there. But this is hilarious, and it might mess with the primary depending on the RNC’s rules.
Mostly I’m interested to see how SCOTUS reverses it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m actually quite curious what the outcome will be with the US Supreme Court very likely to intervene.
A sweeping rejection of the Colorado ruling would set the precedent that federal election law supercedes state law, which flies in the face of the bullshit “sovereign legislature” theory that conservatives have been throwing around lately and a lot of their lesser arguments protecting gerrymandering and other election related issues.
Allowing it fully will open it up to other states to ban him, since it would set a precedent.
A narrow ruling letting Colorados ban stand without ruling on Trump’s overall status would still mean he would be off the ballot in a swing state.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In vaguely related news, Rudy Giuliani is being sued again by the same polls workers he now owes $150 million to for defaming them again.
Commune

🚙
@The Smiling Pony
Oh this is going to be fun
My predictions: SCOTUS will pick up this case and rule in favour of disqualifying trump because the original intent of the section 3 of the 14th amendment does include the President in its clauses, with that being said Thomas and Gorsuch are definitely not ruling in favour of that(Thomas because he’s a hardcore conservative, Gorsuch because he’s a textualist)
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I think so and Google isn’t giving me any different answers.
The best part is back when he was being sued for some $40 million his lawyer tried to garner sympathy by stating that much would be enough to financially ruin him forever. Then the poll workers’ testimony literally left some jurors in tears, and the jury raised it to $150 million.
The cherry on top? Guiliani is being sued for doubling down on the same remarks that just got him convicted. He immediately pushed the same lie that just lost him the case starting literally outside the courtroom and continued to do so over the last couple days.
Also, Thomas’ wife was technically involved with Jan 6 too. And he’s already ruled in favor of the rioters before.
Commune

🚙
@Zaknel
Now that I had time to think, I think SCOTUS is likely to take the position that Trump needs to be criminally convicted to have him disqualified
Which if you’re a supporter of liberal democracy, is probably the most reasonable position to hold
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
No, we totally want the precedence that trying to coup your own government does in fact violate the clause in the Constitution saying you can’t coup your own government.
Hell, the Lincoln precedence is especially relevant here. The Civil War was the entire reason the 14th Amendment was created!
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zaknel
Considering Jan 6, Trump lost the right to run for government. It’s like if I tried to overthrow my local government than acted like nothing happened, trying to run for a government position a month afterwards. Crimes should have consequences, no matter how much money the criminal has (or had in Trump’s case).
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
A reminder that Trump was impeached twice. Once for withholding aid to Ukraine in exchange for election interference say, why did Ukraine need aid again? How’s that aid doing for them right now? and again for trying to overthrow his own country after losing that same election.
The GQP’s response? They showed dick pics of Biden’s son on the floor of Congress. And then they spent the entirety of this year investigating reasons to impeach Biden out of revenge, yet the best excuse they have come up with is that his son has a MASSIVE HOG.
I’m not joking about that. The current session of Congress is set to be the most unproductive one ever. Let the GQP try and keep Biden off the ballot when the only excuse they can find is their jealousy over the size of the President’s son’s MASSIVE HOG.
Let that contrast to why Trump was kept off the ballot.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
“But it’s unfair to hold Trump accountable for his actions! Besides, all us republicans want to be dictators! Trump was just the bravest among us and tried to overthrow the government and execute the traitors who want that sissy democracy! Real patriots want tyrants and Führers!”
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In more good news, Tuberville’s blockade on our military promotions are moot now that the last batch has received their promotions.
The damage from several branches of our military being effectively leaderless will take an unforeseeable amount of time to remedy, not the least of which from one “acting” head suffering a heart attack from simultaneously holding off his retirement and the extra workload, but we are finally back on track to full readiness.
Edit: People are now making the joke that with only a year left before polls close Biden has been projected to win Colorado and I’m sad I didn’t think of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide