Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump suffered several legal losses over the weekend with his attempts to appeal.
One of the biggest was his attempt to appeal a ruling saying he can be sued by police/families of police who suffered injury or worse during Jan 6. So of course last night he threw a fit and said that Capital police should be prosecuted for their actions on Jan 6.
When someone tells you who they are, believe them.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Alt-Reich douches are too soft to play Crime Simulator 5:
Almost like they were never true fans or got enraged over 6 having a playable Woman.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
[Glances over at my copy of State of Emergency for the ps2].
Man these people are just pathetic.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra
I don’t think they even know the franchise that well, given that this so-called “list” leaves out major titles such as GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas (they probably also ignore that the first two were in top-down view instead of 3D).
Meanlucario
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@CaptainXtra
Honestly, I never play it either. That’s just me not caring about the series, though (I imagine if I did try it, I’d be the weirdo who follows the laws the best I can).
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Remember how House Speaker Mike Johnson pledged to release all the footage of Jan 6? Well now he’s saying it has to wait until they blur the faces of everyone in the crowds.
A reminder that the last time a House Speaker released th Jan 6 footage it led to an increase in arrests of the participants.
Angrybrony
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Trump suffered several legal losses over the weekend with his attempts to appeal.
One of the biggest was his attempt to appeal a ruling saying he can be sued by police/families of police who suffered injury or worse during Jan 6. So of course last night he threw a fit and said that Capital police should be prosecuted for their actions on Jan 6.
When someone tells you who they are, believe them.
so much for support for the police.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Traitor Tommy dropped a majority of his military holds, with the senate confirming over 400 previously delayed military promotions.
He’s maintaining his hold on 11 top brass positions, so still doing whatever he can to hurt our country.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The New York Times finally ran an article where they dug through the numbers and found that the “shoplifting epidemic” used to push increased law enforcement funding, roll back reforms, and a return to “tough on crime” policies was entirely bullshit. Curiously, whereas lurid tales of mass shoplifting and other flashy property crimes would make headlines, this revelation was relegated to Page D6, deep within the business section.

The “curiously” is sarcastic, by the way.
Background Pony #83E7
@CaptainXtra
Could we stop pretending that books that are still perfectly legal to buy, sell, or read are “banned” just because they’re no longer carried by some random school library in Texbraskida?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Trump having a rally with Hannity right now. No joke:
Hannity: The Democrats say you’re going to be a dictator. You’re not going to be a dictator right?
Trump: No I’m not. Except for Day 1 we’re doing it Day 1.
Hannity: I mean you’re not going to abuse the power of the president right?
Trump: No Sean. Except for Day 1.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide