Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
How was it a little controversial?
The video basically talks about how humanity is not ready for something as big as social media. And they suggested (in their own words and opinion) humanity should go back to having digital communities being small and contained like forum sites.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I get called a boomer when I told errbody I don’t insta twitter tiktok or any other soc med because I literally ain’t built for it.
I would if I could handle getting blasted with 100 things to worry about and juggle before lunch, but I can’t. Flat out. My brain would implode.
It gives me actual physical discomfort, having to allocate my already limited attention capacity to so many things at once.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Zionists of derpibooru I have question.
if you believe in a jewish majority israel…what say you to the idea of mixing the blood of palestinians with jewish blood, thus making them partially jewish and thus able to be israeli citizen without reducing the majority of jewish people?
yes, I’m asking if you guys be okay with the jewishization by means of mixed marriage. I mean, you’s already appropriating a lot of the local cuisine arts and culture, why not take the people too?
I’m not trolling. I’m being sincere.
If you aren’t okay with it, it would imply an attempt at keeping some kind of racial purity–which, i wouldn’t know what to say to that.
Listen. I wanna see a handsome 24yo IDF guy with a cute 21yo hijabi palestinian wife. Or a 27yo white american settler jewish woman with a nice palestinian young man.
Do it. Over time, everybody’s jewish.
Edit: Yes I’m aware this is what’s happening with the Uygur population in China with Xi Jinping relocating a bunch of Han people into the Xinjiang region and suggesting Han men to marry Uygur women, as part of a Sinicization project on the region.
Edit3: That was insensitive of me, so imma rephrase. I find forced mixed marriage to be a slightly better alternative to wholesale forceful removal or reduction of a native population.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@The Smiling Pony
I mean, the alternative is the forceful removal and reduction of the native people.
edit: Israel already be sterilizing black jewish women so…why not make more jewish babies out of those palestinian natives? what’s the difference?
edit2: Israel also already be appropriating local cuisine arts and culture so why not its people too? I just don’t get it.
Background Pony #7022
@tehwatever
When you make a suggestion like this, the toxic question becomes which culture should be assimilated in favor of the other? Which parent’s religion must their children adopt? Would the man or woman be forced to convert to their spouse’s religion upon marriage?
I don’t think the Jews would accept such an idea based on historical tragedy. Not because of the Holocaust (where forced conversion was not even an option), but rather from earlier events like the Spanish Inquisition, when Jews were literally tortured into converting to Christianity.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@tehwatever
Making it one way or the other is a false dichotomy.
My option of choice: do away with shitty eugenic policies completely and let people marry whoever the fuck they want without pressuring them one way or the other.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #7022
Jewish. The kids be jewish. Israel’s in power now. they CAN implement a policy where all mixed children MUST be raised jewish first, whatever secondary trait second.
It’s eugenics, but jewish. Why not? Zionism is sexy and all. The more NATIVE jewish ppl in Israel, the stronger their hold over the region.
Latecomer

@tehwatever
Don’t worry. I don’t use such things either. (People tend to repost the important stuff.)
@tehwatever
I think that while that would be a pretty strong solution, it’s also an extremely unfeasible one given attitudes between the two peoples.
@tehwatever
Appropriating people is kind of slavery? And doing so to breed with them is rape.
Latecomer

@tehwatever
My solution under those terms* would be a genocide as defined by international law. And those are bad, so we mustn’t do it. (Also because, shockingly, Palestinean lives matter.)
*Assuming that by “min-max Zionism” you mean absorbing at least Gaza and probably other lands too.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

So genocide is bad. rape is bad. slavery is bad. Okay, but what then?
So lemme get this right.
Zionists prefer to have palestinians corralled into a steadily shrinking zone, never ever becoming a citizen of a state, live in a place with all the basic necessities fully controlled by a state that treats them like garbage or rabid animals, with restricted movement, under military law, with full surveillance and threat of imprisonment without parole for…random crimes they may or may not commit.
All this, just because the zionist want Egypt and Jordan to finally take them and have the land free for non-native, imported jews to come enjoy the land, which they have somehow have a birthright to.
I am not having a good time trying to process this.
You know, why not bribe these arab countries? Everybody got a price. You just gotta negotiate.
“Yaa Egypt Habibi, One million per Gazan. If you take an entire family you get an extra million. I give you weapons too, because I know you will need them to deal with these palestinians.”
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@The Smiling Pony
To the stubborn palestinians. But that’s why it’s forced, bruh. it’s in the name. It’s fine, no? Israel been forcing a truckload of stuff onto them for decades. What’s 17 more years?
We force onto them the ability for their lineage to legally retake the land from which they were kicked out of. They won’t like it but idgaf. From this new generation of NATIVE mixed race jews will form a new people, one who could truly claim birthright to the land, with a new identity forged from their mixed heritage.
Matter fact–they’d just be a semitic, levantine people native to the land between the jordan river and the mediterranean sea, and they WILL be free. Free to choose if they want their nation to be jewish or otherwise.
But then again, I’m batshit insane, and also haven’t had sleep in a while. Ok imma go to bed.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
I don’t understand how Homosexual pro-GOP folks fail to see that the party they root for here is copying the actions of Furher Putin and his cronies:
Also, wouldn’t be surprised if Musk Man was boosting this himself:
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It’s always, always the same thing, useful idiots that think they’ll be spared the noose/firing squad once their fascist buddies go down the list and reach the point where their minority is back to being acceptable to “deal with”.
They’re getting plenty of warning with the more unhinged types already going after them, if that’s not enough for them to get the hint…
Latecomer

@tehwatever
Not all Zionists have the same opinions. You have people who favour two-state, one-state, three-state, all sorts of solutions… some much nastier than others. (I myself are a two-stater.)
As for the bribery idea… it has some potential. I’m not sure quite how practical it is, though, nor if the Palestinian populace would cooperate.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
One of Russia’s talking heads declared that Russia would beat the Baltic states of Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia in “15 minutes” and that the Russian empire will “take over the world”.
For those keeping score at home, all three of those countries are NATO and each of them have modern militaries with modern US and UK purchased hardware.
Russia couldn’t even take over a country that was, at the time of invasion, still using mostly Soviet era tech.
Poison Trail
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

“We’re gonna threaten MAD so hard they’ll just give up in the face of our genius!” seems to be where they’re heading next. It’s literally all they have left.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide