Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You can strongly disagree with BLM’s ideology, but don’t as far labeling them as “Communists”. I know this is two months old, but remember that one Anti-SJW extremist nutjob that labelled anyone who supports BLM as “Traitors to America”?
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Like windmills being a danger to wildlife
Windmills are dangerous because birds might fly into them.

Now excuse us while we continue using non-renewable resources that will raise the global average temperature year by year, cause the sea levels to rise and start the slow extinction of most living things on Earth. /s

Fucking get over yourself.
Background Pony #FCD3
Now excuse us while we continue using non-renewable resources that will raise the global average temperature year by year, cause the sea levels to rise and start the slow extinction of most living things on Earth. /s

Small reminder that Earth’s climate is NEVER static - even if humanity never existed, the temperature would always oscillate, going into periods of global cooling and global warming.  
And that is before we even take into consideration of mass extinction causing events, like “eruption of supervolcanoes” or “asteroid strikes” and many others.  
Remember video games/movies where protagonist need to race against the time to run away from Earth or else face extinction? This is our future.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Do the election and run it normally so noone can dispute the results. Trump will have a blast with it if something goes wrong. Do it properly.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Scientists studied data on 234 glaciers across the Arctic territory spanning 34 years through 2018 and found that annual snowfall was no longer enough to replenish glaciers of the snow and ice being lost to summertime melting.
That melting is already causing global seas to rise about a millimeter on average per year. If all of Greenland’s ice goes, the water released would push sea levels up by an average of 6 meters — enough to swamp many coastal cities around the world. This process, however, would take decades.
“Greenland is going to be the canary in the coal mine, and the canary is already pretty much dead at this point,” said glaciologist Ian Howat at Ohio State University. He and his colleagues published the study Thursday in the Nature Communications Earth & Environment journal.

If that Background Pony tries to come back and actually address the second part of my initial argument instead of focusing on “muh oscillations” he’ll have to deal with this.
Background Pony #1F2F
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Post as yourself or anonymously. Do not do both in the same thread, especially the political containment zone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide