Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@silbasa  
I am not suprised, considering my country’s experience with “mail voting”…  
But at the same time Corona-chan kicked USA in the nuts really HARD.  
No matter which americans will choose, “lost” votes or even more covid cases, they will lose.
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Assistant
Upload King
@silbasa  
Keeping polling places open longer (and establishing more of them) would be a decent alternative, but would run into the same problem with lack of funding and infrastructure to carry it out. States are already closing polling places and reducing early voting, so I doubt we can count on them to do that as a viable alternative.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Democrats are having their convention in less than a week where Biden is officially chosen as the Democratic nominee.

And in case anyone forgot where their loyalties truly lie, that convention is giving AOC, who’s practically the face of left-leaning policies after Bernie or Warren, only 60 seconds while John Kasich - a Republican - gets a whole slot. Oh and Bloomberg also gets a slot. The guy who was a Republican until 2 minutes before he outright bought his way onto the Democrat presidential nomination ticket, and was only able to qualify because the Democrats outright broke their own rules to get him on.

Now do explain to me how Democrats aren’t just diet Republicans again?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I wonder how all these idiots are going to react when their welfare checks, medications, official letters, and loan checks all get delayed as the admin continues to throttle the post office?
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@MagpulPony

One’s confident enough in their academic accomplishments to get into a dick measuring contest with the other.

One has sued every school they’ve been to out of fear of their grades being made public.

Guess which is which.
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Dustcan  
Her academic confidence by grade means nothing. A few numbers on a sheet of paper vs her own running mouth, absurd ideas, and downright stupid/dangerous recommendations.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

War in Europe among NATO members? Turkey and Greece at it in the mediterranean. Erdogan wants oil. Germany as usual drags their feet at everything. France sends support to Greece. Oh baby.
Background Pony #02F1
@Dustcan
They clearly just don’t want to embarrass themselves with someone as moronic as AOC up there.
Normally I’d advise being careful where you throw those stones, but I’m guessing your house doesn’t have any unbroken glass left at this point.

But seriously, if we’re going to talk about morons who are promoting Joe Biden to the American people… well, why would they bother with anyone else when they already have Trump filling that role?

@MagpulPony  
running mouth, absurd ideas, and downright stupid/dangerous recommendations.
Someone get Mary Trump on the phone, I think I have a title for her next book on Donald.

I mean seriously, you’re really going to say that the guy who thought injecting disinfectant was a good plan over extremely basic, ludicrously simple lifestyle changes that have drastically reduced the spread of a deadly virus everywhere else on Earth has better ideas and recommendations than AOC? That’s just laughable on the face of it.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@silbasa  
If two NATO countries go to war with each other, everyone else is bound by Article 5 to defend both of them from each other. Which I take as a green light to bomb both countries to the Stone Age. Mutually assured destruction.
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Background Pony #02F1  
Ah, typical liberal hypocrisy as usual. Call Trump a moron, idiot, bigot, racist, fool, and whatever else you want? Perfectly fine and acceptable. Say one thing about a liberal though? Oh you better watch out! You people don’t fail to not surprise me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide