Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Where are you getting all this racism bs from? Republicans don’t give a shit what color or race a person is. We’re happy to have anyone in the party. What you’re claiming would be as dumb as me saying the democratic party has a rabid hatred for straight white males or something.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

About the only thing stopping from most of the conservative Latino community from voting Republican is their rabid racism against non-whites.

Nah, in my opinion the only thing preventing republicans form receiving more latino votes is the fact, that democrats constantly support politically everything “latino”.  
Kind of the same way European immigrants comming from ultra-conservative countries vote overwhelmingly leftwing - not because they share their ideals with leftwingers, but because European lefies suck immigrant cock like a madmen.  
No one here’s stating that they’re trying to paint the Latino community as a giant unified voice but you.

Tell that to Ereiam, who wrote:  
And the Latinx community wasn’t fooled either.

I mean, he even used word “latinx” XD

@igotnopicks  
You mean the guy, that was EXCESSIVELY shilled from both the media as well as democratic platform, simply because he was not white?  
Jesus, I still remember how american left was OBSESSED with him simply because he was a minority.  
Even in fucking EUROPE he was shilled like a “gift from the gods”.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@MagpulPony  
When your standard-bearer is telling people born in the Bronx, Detroit, and Cincinnati to “go back where you came from” and claiming that people born in Honolulu and Oakland aren’t natural-born citizens, yes, it’s racism.
Armagedonus

@Background Human  
As long as people are born from two legal parents, then there is no problem.  
I never understood why americans support giving citizenship for people made by illegals.  
The mere idea of pregnant women crossing borders illegally to give birth inside USA just to give their children american citizenship will NEVER not crack me up XD
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Armagedonus

IKR?

They bypass our laws, exploit our loopholes and generosity to claim citizenship for their kids and retroactive citizenship for themselves, then they go live in the White House to badly plagiarize their predecessor’s policies and wear coats with inappropriate yet completely honest slogans when visiting kids in cages guilty of only less successfully trying to emulate their actions and stuff. All without learning English!
Armagedonus

Like it or not, it’s in the Constitution.

Care to remind me which part? (I am not american, so I am asking seriously here)  
Unless you want to argue that illegal immigrants have diplomatic immunity.

Does the mere idea of “sanctuary cities” constituents as such immunity?  
Or the fact that people want to abolish ICE?

@Dustcan  
Yes yes, protect people who use USA like a cheap whore.  
I am sure this will not backfire at all…
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Armagedonus  
14th Amendment, Section 1.  
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Some people try to play word games with “subject to the jurisdiction thereof”, but the only people on U.S. soil who aren’t subject to our jurisdiction are diplomats and enemy soldiers. Anyone else is subject to our jurisdiction, subject to our laws. If they commit crimes here, they can be prosecuted here. If they make money here, they can be taxed here. And if they have babies here, those babies are American citizens.
Armagedonus

@Background Human  
Wow, this is kind of… sad.  
Like I can understand the intent, with the whole “USA is a new country, where we cannot copy European laws, so we need to create our own”, but something tells me this was not anticipated by Founding Fathers.  
Shit like these makes me glad, that my country has not have such retarded laws.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I have heard that more and more things are bilingual in USA due of just that - people unwilling to learn english.  
How spread out is such thing?
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Human
Wow, this is kind of… sad.
Like I can understand the intent, with the whole “USA is a new country, where we cannot copy European laws, so we need to create our own”, but something tells me this was not anticipated by Founding Fathers.
Shit like these makes me glad, that my country has not have such retarded laws.

Actually the 13th,14th,15th amendment go hand and hand and hand.  
Where the 13th one is ending Slavery.  
The 14th one is give those Slaves Citizenship.  
The 15th Amendment is after that and it’s give those citizens the right to vote.
Violet Rose in The Rain

full  
U.S. Postal Service Confirms It Has Removed Mailboxes in Portland and Eugene. A spokesman for the United States Postal Service confirmed that the agency has removed four blue boxes from Portland, and 27 from Eugene this week. The USPS plans to remove a few more boxes from Portland next week.

Magpul, explain to me in detail as to how you’re going to defend this.
Armagedonus

@igotnopicks  
Why wasn’t 14th amendment written more specifically?  
If it was written to be more explicitly for “slaves” and “former slaves”, then there would be no problem with illegals.  
It really feels like an abuse of a system designed to help slaves…

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
What is the official reason for removing them?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I mean, you have no control of when or where you’re born, birthright citizenships should be, and is perfectly fair
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide