Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #0DEE
It was mentioned but bares repeating:
He wasn’t the target of the investigation or warrant.
The murderers used a key to silently enter the home.
Once inside and all aiming directly at a lone (black) man sleeping alone on the couch, they flashed lights and began yelling.
The man reached for his legal self defense weapon, as anyone would when suddenly woken up by unintelligible screaming and bright lights.
In less than 10 seconds, Amir went from sleeping peacefully to brutally brutally executed by a gang of bloodthirsty thugs in uniform.
If it weren’t because of citizen protests leading to the spread of police bodycams and public footage release we all know this would have just been another statistic, with a report making sure to paint the killers as heroes afraid for their lives forced to defend themselves against a hardened criminal waiting in ambush.
But go on, genetically and mechanically altered women built solely for killing aren’t sexy enough in their military powerarmor 😢
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@silbasa
AND there you go ignoring the child slavery, and instead focusing on the fact that you don’t get horny from looking at a green piece of candy anymore.
You fell right into the Mars company’s trap, hook line and sinker.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Penguin Dragneel
Now we’re bringing Chris Chan into this?
@Penguin Dragneel
You’d think slavery would be dead in this age, but no. And it’s technically the Americans that are perpetrating it. For profit, obviously. I swear, we’re living in a worse timeline than even the Ashlands Timeline.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

More than that, this is a weaponizing of the conservative outrage machine. They deliberately kick that hornets nest, so that the liberals forget about the child slavery because they’re too busy laughing at the conservatives shitting themselves over something so stupid.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The UK and it’s Online Harms Bill…
Some highlights:
Significance of being designated as priority offences is that “Previously the firms would have been forced to take such content down after it had been reported to them by users but now they must be proactive and prevent people being exposed in the first place.”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
If it weren’t because of citizen protests leading to the spread of police bodycams and public footage release we all know this would have just been another statistic, with a report making sure to paint the killers as heroes afraid for their lives forced to defend themselves against a hardened criminal waiting in ambush.
And we’d get the usual copy-paste reports about “police-involved shootings” and “suspect had a gun” and that’d be all we knew.
Incidentally and to no surprise, within hours Locke’s history was being scoured in order to find something he did before to make this execution okay now. Except so far it seems like this black man didn’t have a record, and didn’t have a history of drug use. So far it looks like he didn’t even have a cringe Twitter account!
Now we get to find out what happens when this week’s black-man-executed-by-the-police has a clean record! Does Fox News/Shapiro/Rogan/Whatever-Chans etc sweep it under the rug, or do they keep digging to find something?
Background Pony #D934
@Background Pony #1F81
Joe Rogan was big way before the Rittenhouse thing. He got big because he is good at it, long form podcasts with some just him shooting the shit with other fighters or comics, or if it is comedy related it’s less scripted partisan BS like you get elsewhere
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
COPPA and all derivatives has always gone over my head. So I can’t make an informed opinion.
My kneejerk stance is against internet regulation despite some being desperately needed. I simply don’t think dinosaurs who couldn’t open a PowerPoint to save their life should be writing what you can and can’t do online.
Background Pony #648D
@Penguin Dragneel
Chris Chan did nothing wrong More specifically, the only difference i see between Chandler and KiwiFarms Connor Moon is that Chris is actually going to pay for his crimes while the other side is still free to organize decentralized stalking operations to push people to kill themselves
@CaptainXtra
All i get from that is that the Internet is so out of control the only solution to rein it in the lawmakers haven othing to propose but the most extreme solutions. I have hard time feeling bad about it, at this point the Internet anarchy gangrene got so bad i cant blame governements considering partial amputation. But then again, we should have seen it coming:
When there is no barrier of entry, the inmates end up running the asylum.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide