Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The femininity/gender “problem” is much larger than just those examples in my last post. It’s not about showing different types of female bodies, thin, thick, short, black/white or whatever else. It’s about erasing femininity and gender for some reason.
One last example for today, I have been playing some Halo Infinite lately. Ingame there is no male/female option for body or voice. Instead you select “body type”, 4 different waist sizes and a voice from a list of “voice samples”.
Any mention of sex/gender is not present at all.
Irl women actually look like women and have female characteristics. An unrealistic “Disney like ‘’ beauty standard I can see being an issue for some, but erasing or toning down the biological characteristics of 50% of the population in all popular culture does not seem healthy at all.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@silbasa
At least half the time, this virtue signaling (for lack of a better word) is a way for these corporations to distract us from the fact that they’re guilty of even shittier behavior. Hell, Penguin Dragneel just pointed out that M&Ms only made those changes to their characters is to distract us from the fact that they’ve been using child slave labor to gather the caocao butter to make the chocolate to make the M&Ms.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@silbasa
The trouser dress was literally just for an event in France.
Also, you realize the M&M changes were done to deflect from the fact that the company was hit with a child slavery lawsuit, right?
And it’s not just The Mars Company; Hershey and Nestlé were also too hit with the Child Labor Lawsuit.
Anoncrsh

Another day, another Cultist with a F*ck Biden bumper sticker that turned right to his trailer home with his 12 year old cousin that he’s secretly having an affair with
Background Pony #5468
@silbasa
Son, if you’re worried about whether a game is catering to your gender, you might not be playing the game right.
Now get in there and kill shit, like the good Lord invented Halo for.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Goku Black
No offense intended to you Goku Black but that is the regulars sidetracking the question. Whether it is Lola Bunny, Halo or M&Ms is not the issue. The current trend is to make women’s appearance less feminine in American popular culture. The interesting question to me is why companies are doing this.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
>Lola Bunny.
Bruh I SAY Bruh.
Warner Bros. didn’t make Lola’s breasts a single cup size smaller in some inclusivity trend to whatever. They did it because Thawne coerced them so Barry would slightly less horny and reduce his blood flow in order to make him a millisecond slower, slow enough so he could kill Barry’s wife.
It’s really not as difficult as you make it sound.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@silbasa
No offense taken.
But, I hate to sound like a blue-pilled man when I say this, but maybe we should find something else to talk about besides fat chicks, flat-chested chick, muscular chicks, etc. in western entertainment. Nobody in here seems to care about sex appeal. And I say this as someone who normally agrees with you on this issue.
Background Pony #1F81
How the hell did Joe Rogan get so popular anyway?
First time i heard of him he was just some guy who ranted about mixed martial-arts and the UFC, now he’s suddenly talking to big name celebrities and politicians.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide