Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@Ereiam

And yet despite everything, the Tories will still fight tooth and nail to keep her in power so that they too can stay in power.

Party before people, every time.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Badheart

Considering fame seems to be the main qualification Trump had for being elected, maybe Kim Kardashian should be on the ballot next time. She can hardly do worse.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
Is Kanye West still claiming he’ll run for president or was that just more of him trying to get attention?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Mikey
Except people have been saying that shit since the 90s.
It’s been 28 years. Are we all dead? No? Well fuck it then, whatever happens, happens.

Imagine that. The thing climate scientists have been saying is coming for the last 50 years is now right around the corner.

@neutralgrey  
@Terton
What do you think? Do you really think Kanye Fucking West wants to sit in an office for hours going over updates from places he never heard of?

Trump doesn’t and yet…
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Dumb ass question/scenario:

If you were to become President tomorrow, what would you do during your first 2 years? Implying that no matter the nationality, you become President.

Also, assume that you are also under pressure of various political groups, whether left or right, Cabinet members, the Parliament, multi-billion dollar megabusinesses, other countries and of course, news and social media. Just putting this in to avoid the whole “I’ll make the world a better place!” arguments that assume absolute power.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Scrabbleman  
Immediately begin pushing hard to get money out of politics with a constitutional amendment and request exit strategies for the wars, push for laws banning former military officers from working for the defense industry, and push for a 2 state solution between Israel and Palestine, work towards making recreational marijuana legal and releasing non violent drug offenders, try and secure the future of dreamers, begin demanding statehood or at least national government representation for the territories, grant edward snowden a pardon, and improve transparency in all levels of government,
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Thanotos Omega  
Man, not a single period in sight. Even the last sentence doesn’t have it.

Also, neat points. I’m guessing you’re against the whole lobbying thing, right? War is bad, and I didn’t know ex-military would join the defense industry. Marijuana and drugs thing is something I’d honestly support. I’m okay with Dreamers, but I do want to avoid parents/guardians from abusing this protection. I also like Edward Snowden, so that’s a plus. The Israel/Palestine thing is just a mess I’d rather not touch.

Some of these would be really hard to achieve though.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Scrabbleman  
It’s why the military bloats it’s budget so much so the generals can skip off to cushy jobs for defense contractors, there is a reason one of the oldest enemies of freedom is the military industrial complex,
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Scrabbleman  
First things first. Cut the president’s salary in half for me, I don’t need that much money. Second, bring back net neutrality. Third, close Gitmo. Fourth, end the drug war. Fifth, legalize, tax, and regulate marijuana. Sixth, pardon all non-violent drug offenders. Seventh, limit the powers of the president considerably and ensure that a president can no longer take military action against countries, no more illegal drone strikes. Eighth, drink heavily because I’ll be lucky if I can get one of those things done
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@igotnopicks  
Nor should he since he already gets so much. Even then, the job of the president should be loathed by all. It should only be taken by those who are willing to deal with the stress and are willing to make any sacrifice for their people, it shouldn’t be for vain and greedy politicians looking to accomplish their own personal agenda for them and their cronies
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@igotnopicks  
They’re not supposed to. As I pointed out before, if you become president it shouldn’t be because you wanted to be president but because you had to be president because you are the right person for the job.

Unfortunately presidents these days usually come from the elite who made a career in politics and usually get jobs from their lobbyists
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide