Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@kylebiddle  
You’d think the Greatest Country in the World(TM) could figure out a way to tamp down violence, poverty, and corruption without breaking the Constitution. Especially since Antonin Fucking Scalia said the Second Amendment leaves a lot of room for gun regulation.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@kylebiddle  
Dunno man, I might be biased here, but I’d rather not die of cancer or the after effects of an accident just because I couldn’t pay the medical bills over having the freedom to… I’m not sure exactly what I’d do with the “extra freedom” the US has over where I am now. Also knowing my kids have a near-zero chance of dying in a school shooting is a plus, over not having the freedom to buy a pistol at the mall for $300 with just a 10 minute “background check”. I also like knowing that if my politicians are caught getting bribed, they go to prison for decades, rather than see them pass laws against the people and in favour of corporations, with the bribery being over the table like it’s somehow OK.
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Background Human  
Well, that’s the consequence of living in a free society. You’re allowed to make the wrong decisions, and you’ll suffer the consequences of those actions.

As long as you have Humans, you’re going to have violence, poverty, and corruption.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
“Why did my son have to die of an easily treatable disease? The insurance company denied me, I mortgaged the house and sold everything I had, but it wasn’t enough to pay the $1000 per pill… why?”
“Well, that’s the consequence of living in a free society.”

“Why did my spouse get shot 15 times while teaching maths to 4th graders? The shooter just bought a gun the day before at a Main Street store and had no profile checked, and now a dozen children and teachers are dead… why?”
“Well, that’s the consequence of living in a free society.”

“Why did my congressman pass a law everyone hated, despite it being against the inter-”
“STOP RESISTING ARREST, TASER TASER TASER
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Background Human  
Why would an Employer lock it’s Employees in it’s business while it burns down? That makes no sense, and that’s never happened in the United States to my knowledge. You think for a second that any business in the US would get away with that?

We’re not talking about China here, we don’t have ‘sweat shops’ in the US.  
@The Smiling Pony  
This issue has already been discussed, we have MANY ways of dealing with medical bills that you can’t pay for whatever reason.

I’d be in favor of any law that would make background checks more comprehensive.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@kylebiddle  
Fire kills 145 at Triangle Shirtwaist factory

To what must be a horrifying blow to THE AMERICAN DREAM, regulations were put in place to curb freedoms. smh, what has America become…

@The Smiling Pony
This issue has already been discussed, we have MANY ways of dealing with medical bills that you can’t pay for whatever reason.
Cherry picking, and no. People still die in debt every day over medical bills in the US.
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@The Smiling Pony  
Are we living in 1911?  
The tragedy led to the development of a series of laws and regulations that better protected the safety of factory workers.

You think I’m not in favor of those laws, rules, and regulations?
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
You think I’m not in favor of those laws, rules, and regulations?
So you’re in favour of limiting freedoms in favour of protecting the well-being and safety of a country’s citizens?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Human
Why would an Employer lock it’s Employees in it’s business while it burns down? That makes no sense, and that’s never happened in the United States to my knowledge. You think for a second that any business in the US would get away with that?

Well there was the 2016 Oakland warehouse fire.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@kylebiddle
Dunno man, I might be biased here, but I’d rather not die of cancer or the after effects of an accident just because I couldn’t pay the medical bills over having the freedom to… I’m not sure exactly what I’d do with the “extra freedom” the US has over where I am now. Also knowing my kids have a near-zero chance of dying in a school shooting is a plus, over not having the freedom to buy a pistol at the mall for $300 with just a 10 minute “background check”. I also like knowing that if my politicians are caught getting bribed, they go to prison for decades, rather than see them pass laws against the people and in favour of corporations, with the bribery being over the table like it’s somehow OK.

Those are some pretty good points honestly.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Signs you’re dealing with a sovereign citizen:  
  1. They say “I know my rights.”  
  2. They say “I pay your salary.”  
  3. They say “You have no right to do this to me.”  
  4. They wear all camo and/or wear a pro-gun rights shirt.

That is all. You may continue your previous discussion.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@kylebiddle  
Don’t blind link.

Countries with public healthcare still have private healthcare, which in all cases is still cheaper than US healthcare. See, these other nations have the freedom to chose.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide