Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #82A3  
Let’s review: he’s cracking down on illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, naturalized citizens, and he’s made some noise about birthright citizenship. It’s almost as if he doesn’t give a shit about “law and order” and just has a very narrow, very Blut-und-Boden idea of what a “real American” should look like. But of course, such xenophobia and nativism has no precedent in American history.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Lord Hypno  
You said it, I didn’t.

I’m not even calling them a news site. They’re more akin to stormfront. Making anything a racial issue to spout their hatred.

If you except people to take a source that spouts white tears

They been known for their racism. They’ve even gone after black people.

You want to support them and use their articles then by all means, just don’t except to be taken too seriously.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Cyborg_pony

Look for once I’ll level with you.

Trump has dove headfirst so far into The Tyson Zone that I have 0 problem believing what any rag says about him anymore. Or in this case what any flagrantly partisan hack who got his news from a rag says. You can have Alex Jones of all people saying that Trump was just seen on the White House lawn in an SS uniform speaking broken German about Final Solutions and stuff and I’ll just be “Welp Trump’s finally stopped pretending”. But I’m not so blinded by justified hatred of the…“man” that I won’t believe a credible source telling me the contrary.

So is there any such thing?
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dustcan  
You say you aren’t but you so very much are.

I have 0 problem believing what any rag

But I’m not so blinded by justified hatred of the…“man”

This entire comment is a contradiction.

If I remember correctly, you said he uprooted a tree to put in a picture of Kim Jung Un, with no source, or situations. I.E. This:  
@Dustcan  
You’ve got to be kidding me.
Trump has taken out pictures of French President Macron and uprooted a gifted tree by him from the White House in exchange to putting up pictures of Kim Jong Un.

You’re just listening to what you want to have “justified hatred” That’s all it is.

You’ve only made yourself look bad. So desperate to believe “He HAS to be bad! I just know”

He’s a business democrat from NYC, and you want so much for him to be some bible thumbing, pro-war, racist, sexist tyrant you’d forego critical thought sometimes.

I would bet I’ve done this at some point and I’d be embarrassed if I were recount it.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

I’m not sure you guys know this, but Alex Jones made the claim that the left would start a civil war on the 4th of July…as you can see there is no civil war nor any sign of a civil war in the works. At this point, it’s cringy whenever someone says a civil war will break out between the left and the right.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Cyborg_pony

I’m afraid I’m having trouble finding the link you provided in that post showing that Trump isn’t stepping up efforts to denaturalize citizens.

I’m left with little choice but to continue believing that Trump is stripping Americans of their citizenship.
Background Pony #1F81
@neutralgrey  
I don’t even think a civil war in this day and age would be possible.

Besides knowing people these days, they’d just make the civil war between who can make the most shit memes
CastletonSnob

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-goes-on-nonsensical-rant-about-elton-john-organs-and-the-brain/

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”
Turkeynomster

@Dustcan  
He used to be registered as both a democrat and independent, so it has technical truth to it. It’s arguable that he joined the Republican party mostly due to tactical reasons. Trump certainly didn’t adopt the typical neocon moral agenda as his a-priori political platform during the campaign, which made him more appealing to swing voters. He at least wasn’t openly hostile to the “gay agenda” as was typical to the Republican party who has always tried to appeal to the evangelists as their main voting block.

You could say he shares some similarities to democrats social policy wise, but he emphasised the republican platform on patriotism above all. He is not the easiest to pin point politically, since much of his opinions could also be due to party or voter pressure. Political consistency certainly isn’t his virtue, so your opinion may vary on that front.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Turkeynomster  
Trump doesn’t have core beliefs because he’s an opportunist. He’ll do whatever it takes to advance his own interests, he probably assumed it would be easier to run as a Republican and did so
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide