[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Sitting in the back seat, by the window
I hear my heart beating, hitting the crescendo
I don’t really care if you’re a monster girl
I just really care if you’re my monster, girl
This ain’t no bloody tale ‘bout how I’ll fix her
I know I’ll never be your elixir
To me, I promise to never use ya
But that doesn’t stop others, ‘cause to them, you’re only Medusa
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Victorious
Nearly all character art done by twistedscarlet, you play a young man aspiring to become a hunter(their term for adventurer/murder-hobo) like his recently deceased father, along with your adopted elf sister, as a means of bringing life back to your failing village.
Only to be told that with the world facing population collaspe and many races of monster girls under threat of dying out, you’ll not only have to discover what’s caused the decline of men being born, but recruit/seed a large number of girls to stabilize your village. According to your local fertilty goddess, at least 1000(!?). So go out, sow your wild oats, save lives, build your village back up and find out what happened to your draconic mother.
There are like, a thousand(heh) story beats I’m skipping, but this is what I’ve gathered and not spoiling from nearly 9 hours of play so far. I’ve only gotten past town 2 and that played like one of those sad, super-dramatic Naruto episodes, so things can only get better.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide