Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Any Pony
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Thread Starter - Finish each other's sentences

Our time has passed
Is it weird that I’m getting turned on just by reading the posts?

@maverick159  
Sounds similar,  
Have you heard of the one where || a man wanted to get a circumcision, but got his manhood cut off instead?||
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@Any Pony  
Never heard of it. But in my case, it was an brazilian youtuber by the name of Heitor (really funny guy) and then he told everyone about this incident in a livestream
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Lobinchi> i don't want any cocks in my quotes!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Lewd Talk Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
i just had the most pleasurable, complete, perfect and passionate sex ever… I’m not joking. I feel super exhausted and dehydrated right now but it worth it, every single second of it… But my! From 11 pm to 5 am. Non-stop sex, passionate, wild and rough fun… I wouldn’t be surprised if they heard us >w<

Fuck, it felt super amazing, i… It’s like we both were in heat or some shit like that, we couldn’t stop doing it! … She surprised me a lot, so much! S-she even bought a pair of sexy red ropes… I think you guys already know what happened after i saw them.

But fuck! I so needed that, so much. And just the fact that she’s an apparently nerdy girl makes it 10 times sexier…. Looking how she looses control…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide