The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Ebalosus  
Thats a big part of the reason GG happened. SJWs use games and other entertainment as a political platform. They dont give a shit about the games themselves.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
Many people online have a tract they feel the need to bring out at every opportunity they can. The most common one is politics, and in the past, it was religion. That’s why internet fora would always ban those topics, except in separate parts specifically for those things, because if you don’t deal with them somehow, they will overtake everything. The big social media sites didn’t feel the need to have safeguards against these things*, and are being shitted up for it.

*Reddit is an exception. They had a wonderful idea that each topic of discussion could have its own separate subreddit, so people could find a place to post anything, rather than posting anything in one place. Lack of moderation has caused this idea to fail in many subreddits, but since Reddit put the job of moderation in the hands of its users, I don’t blade Reddit for this failure. At least, until they did start moderating, in a very partisan way, just like the other social media websites. Yay.
Plain Pony

Not a Plane pony
@doloresbridge  
Allow me to demonstrate!

@Cyborg_pony  
Remasters continue to be worse than their originals. It would have been much easier not to change anything, but they had to prevent anyone from getting the intended experience, because they were afraid the people of today would not like it. Well, if you believe that the game you’re remastering wouldn’t fly with today’s crowd, don’t remaster it. Don’t try and have the good of the original while conveniently ignoring the bad (or “bad” in this case). The bad is part of the experience, and that experience is what let the thing become popular in the first place.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Plain Pony  
Or alternatively, just fix the things that people unanimously agree were trash (i.e. ME3’s ending).

But instead they change things that a vocal minority wanted gone, and then paint those who didn’t want the change as “sexist and misogynistic incels.”
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Scrabbleman  
It was when, like most of antis. He was most relevant then.

I suspect his Game overeater (because he sure didn’t think much) was to catch the fad of the salty reviewer trend and like many of them stopped all together.
Plain Pony

Not a Plane pony
@Scrabbleman  
I imagine that he used to play them, but stopped because games today are different to the ones he likes. Knowing what I do about how he thinks of the games he does like… I feel that he doesn’t care about games at all, and likes the games he does for other reasons. But it makes a lot of sense to criticize games for not being the way you want them.

That said, it should be clear at this point that he does not like games anymore, and while there’s certainly room for complaining that you don’t like the popular things, doing it constantly, insulting those who do like the popular things, and trying to claim the moral high ground while doing so, is, dare I say it, entitled.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Plain Pony  
Which is funny, since he use to love Nintendo, which would probably he stopped talking about Games since they didn’t adhere to his CONSOOMER mindset of putting his politics above all else and stopped talking about games all together. EXPECT for Last of Us 2 and looking at that, it’s not wonder he talked about it- it’s also pretty much like most Sony games, and interactive movie.
Background Pony #0395
@silbasa  
The opinion being that being a modern Republican is like being Jewish during the holocaust,she also Make fun of mask wearing And also being one of the people claiming the election was rigged with no evidence
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide