Cartoon/Western Animation General

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@TheHappySpaceman  
yeah, back before the aughts he was actully a comedic relief villain but the the edegning happen with cry for justice were in was revealed that doc light snuck onto the JLA’s watchtower and raped a long time supporting member of a lot of hero’s so the justice league earseased memories of it (batman object but they erased his mind of it too) and turned doc light into the comic relief character he was way back.

if you want to find out the nitty gritty o it look up linkara’s review of it.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony  
O_o

Man… DC needs to lighten the hell up!

In fact, that may be the main reason I don’t find Teen Titans to be too childish and not adult enough. There are points when cartoons and comics can get too dark and edgy, and I feel like shows like TT and Batman: TAS manage to achieve a great balance between humor and seriousness. It’s fun and goofy at times, yes, but it also treats intense moments with dignity.

(See also: The scene I linked earlier where Raven gets raped… Jesus!)
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@igotnopicks  
i’m pretty “cry for just ice” was the one were he lost his arm and daughter (who’d been around since the 90’s i think) cuz it was a very serious comic about serious evilly evil bad guys and they really needed to show that evil bad guy was evil.

in the spin off “rise of arsenal” speedy started going by arsenal and while high china cat killed a bunch of hobos defending a dead cat he thought was his dead daughter. later on he started seeing a zombie ghost hillutionation of his daughter to kill the guy that killed her and burning.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@lasty  
It was the only Nicktoon of the original three that got any attention in the industry when it came to influence. Rugrats was the most iconic with the general Nickelodeon audience and nobody seems to give a fuck about Doug these days. But Ren & Stimpy? It was considered THE game changer towards cartoonists. It was the cartoon that was mentioned in the Simpsons a few times.  
What makes Ren & Stimpy bittersweet for me is that my family loved the show back when it still on. Heck, my family still owns one of the posters in our den! So seeing how some pricks consider it a god-tier cartoon while snubbing modern cartoons who owe their success to Ren & Stimpy’s influence just puts me off of ever getting back into Ren & Stimpy.

@Jarkes  
@Beau Skunky  
@TheHappySpaceman  
Why not?

@intexda  
I wonder if her departure will result in a positive revamp and renaissance for the quality of animation for Nickelodeon?

@TheHappySpaceman  
No. I’m nearly 30 and I still have tons of cartoon and video game waifus.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So in other news, the Rise of the TMNT trailer came out, and it actually looks really good.

Too lazy to link to it right now though, but suffice to say I feel that the fears that it would be bad were unfounded.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@Jarkes  
It doesn’t look as bad as some assumed. I’m still not keen on the turtles’ cartoonier designs, but at least they look better then that new comical upcoming Thundercats.

I’m fine with April getting a “race lift” though, unlike some. Her original comic design was actually based on Kevin Eastman’s black girlfriend at the time, so maybe she wasn’t meant to be white in the first place. (Like Baxter Stockman was changed to white in the original show.)
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

As I understand it, April was a bit inconsistent in the original comics owing to the black-and-white art. In some issues she’d be depicted with lighter skin that could have been white, and later colorized editions simply made her white.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@Jarkes  
It’s a li’l confusing, I suppose, but her race is overall very ambiguous in the original comic.  
Overall, I don’t mind the change as long as they don’t make her act too stereotypically “black.”

Interestingly, Skonk the leader of the anti-alien group H.A.T.E. in the 2003 series, (C.R.A.P. in the original comics they were more like a radical cold war era gang whom wanted to start a war against Russia instead originally, but obviously that’s kinda dated, so they changed it) was originally black in the comics too.
Background Pony #5D1A
I’ve probably said this before, but I’m looking forward to Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal, despite that all we have right now is a title. Really hope it’s another Toonami original show, since that block could desperately use some western animation right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide