Cartoon/Western Animation General

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Beau Skunky  
I doubt it to be honest. Everyone else who’s been sunk has been damned by a long, sordid list of abuses against women who have had every reason not to come forward. He’s being accused of all this stuff by his ex-wife, who’s fighting for custody of his daughters.

In a damning allegation she claims he’s currently “living with a women who used to be a sex worker”, which doesn’t make me any more pleasantly inclined towards her.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@TheDog  
Exactly. With all the allegations that stick, they tend to either come from those unrelated to the person in question, or who would find their prospects actively damaged by making them.

Frankly a lot of the allegations sound like they’ve been taken out of context and sexed up with as many scary adverbs as possible, but don’t really sound particularly criminal nor even unusual for a man from Ohio born in 1952.
Ardashir
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@TheDog  
That reminds me of something a male friend of mine told me years ago. It was advice he got from a judge who worked in family court. If he ever got into a fight with his wife or any woman that turned into a legal battle, that he should not even say ‘hello’ to a strange woman who spoke to him or pat a child on the head. Because if he did, by the time the other side was done with it, they’d have him as the second coming of Ted Bundy. I don’t know if that’s still true.
Background Pony #7431
You know what I’ve always found interesting? When kids’ shows make references to decidedly non-kid-friendly shows/movies.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I remember seeing the animated “The King and I” on TV long ago, even I thought it looked weird as a kid.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
You guys remember when the trend of turning M-rated games or R-rated movies into kids’ cartoon series was a thing back in the ’90s?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Great Plateau  
@Prowl  
Police Academy, the Toxic Crusader, Rambo are other examples.

While “Ace Ventura” was only PG-13, it’s cartoon adaptation got away with some things too. Particularly, the “talking butt” gag Ace does.  
“Anyone ever tell you how much we look alike?”  
That show actually crossed over with “The Mask” cartoon twice.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Well, I was bored the other day while working (standing in one spot and doing the same 2-step task for several hours on end does that to you), and wondered what a kid-friendly version of “Nightmare on Elm Street” would be like from those days. Freddy would, instead of being a child murderer who kills in the dream world, be more of a mischievous anti-hero a la “Beetlejuice” who helps the kids in their dreams solve their day-to-day dilemmas.
Ardashir

@Great Plateau  
Part of me would love to see that cartoon be made just to hear the fury from the hardcore Fredheads who love their perverted pedo serial killer. “Hi, kids! It’s your old pal Uncle Freddy!” XD
Ardashir

@Beau Skunky  
And whie it wasn’t aimation the live-action Robocop show was basically a PG cartoon.

Of course coming from the other direction there was the Bakshi Mighty Mouse. When he learned the show was being canned he decided to go out with a bang; the last episode has to be seen to be believed.
Background Pony #E38E
2 weeks of new Ducktales episodes.

It doesn’t get much better than this.
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
Disney more or less confirmed that a new Simpsons movie, along with Bobs Burgers and family Guy are still getting new movies, even with the buyout

nice
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide