Cartoon/Western Animation General

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Alexk13
I miss Eddie Murphy. What happened to him? :(

He’s super rich, and he’s got a very young child (two now). Like Will Smith, he doesn’t need to work anymore.

I guess he might also be tired of everyone shitting on his films. He’s been nominated for three golden rasberries, and won one.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Philweasel  
His movies being horrible is part of the charm. He makes movies that are “so bad, it’s good” kinda way, and he never fails on that. So technically, he hasn’t made a single bad movie.
Background Pony #7431
>Amphibia  
>Infinity Train  
>The Owl House  
>Villainous  
2019-2020 are gonna be great years for cartoons.
Background Pony #6B63
@Background Pony #BAE1  
I’m split on the Owl House.

On one hand, the artwork looks fantastic and is a welcome change of pace after so many cartoons nowadays rely on either the “super deformed” look or pencil thin designs that are barely better than stick figures.

On the other hand, the creator’s track record has me iffy.
Background Pony #7431
>Been all over the world  
>Staged a protest against a fast food giant  
>Became a vegetarian

Sue Ellen’s gonna be a hardcore liberal when she grows up.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Great Plateau  
One of my favorite Spongebob memories was in 2002, when our first chihuahua was a puppy.

Dad worked out of town, Mom at the schools, I started Senior year, so he was alone at home during the day, which he wasn’t used to.

So, we left the TV on for him. When we would get home, we noticed he had a particular liking for Spongebob Squarepants since he’d sit down and wag his tail whenever it was on.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #D7F3  
Nooooo no not Jim Cummings, one of my favorite voice actors! (Darkwing Duck, SatA.M. Robotnik, Leatherhead, and many other classic voices.)

Jim says he has tried to resolve the dispute with his ex “amicably” but that she has “outbursts of hostility directed at me” — including last year, when he refused to take her to the premiere of the Disney movie “Christopher Robin,” The Blast reports.

That does kinda make me wonder if it’s all true, or not though. Either way, sounds like his career is dead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide