Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@mjangelvortex
The Hijabs look pretty nice actually.
In fact, aren’t Hijab’s of kids shows pretty popular in middle Eastern countries? I think I remember hearing about SpongeBob Hijabs being pretty popular there.

I heard. And yes, these do look better than most other hijab designs.

You’d be surprised in the amount of designs hijabs come in.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@EPPony  
There’s already some people trying to defend him or trying to raise some confusion to downplay this guy’s screwup.

Internet potatoes for you, I suppose.
shutterflyeqd
Lady's Wink -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

TwiStarlight ~ <3
I’m here to tell you that the message was NEVER sent, and I know it was a stupid idea and really, really pathetic joke. I have learned a lesson out of this and I do apologize to everyone for even being such an ass.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@shutterflyeqd  
Well it’s something you shouldn’t have done in the first place! Joking or not… is it a shitty thing to do, and if the higher ups catch on about this, you’ll be fucked in courted for impersonation. Honestly, I never believed to think that you of all people would have stooped so low. I lost a lot of respect for you not only as an artist, but as a person. I hate the double premiers, but it isn’t justifiable doing this for any reason SF. I’m extremely disappointed in you.
shutterflyeqd
Lady's Wink -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

TwiStarlight ~ <3
I love this fandom and everyone in it. Contribution towards this fandom means even more to me.  
I’m a very kind person realistically, but I just don’t know what caused me to do all this so suddenly.  
This fandom is my life and there is always true talent in it as well.

I also don’t want everyone to think I just go around pissing everyone off 24/7 because I don’t and I never have until this happend. I am, by no means, that kind of “rabid” person and I want everyone to understand that. Just look at my Deviant Art comments. I get along with everyone and reply to every single comment that I get on my artwork. I am a very committed artist and I care a lot about my viewers too.

I’m sorry again everyone. <3
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@shutterflyeqd  
Just make sure you don’t do anything like that ever again, cause you fucked up big time. It’s a shame cause you are a very talented artist and I love your art, especially how you draw Starlight Glimmer.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@mjangelvortex
The Hijabs look pretty nice actually.
In fact, aren’t Hijab’s of kids shows pretty popular in middle Eastern countries? I think I remember hearing about SpongeBob Hijabs being pretty popular there.
I heard. And yes, these do look better than most other hijab designs.
You’d be surprised in the amount of designs hijabs come in.

I love girls with Hijabs <3
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Wechselbalg

Oh goddammit. Can’t wait for them to conveniently ignore that Shutterfly never actually sent the email, has deleted the tweet, and has apologized for it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.