Vent thread

harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
seriously this neck pain is ruining everything. can’t take a shit without agitating the aching muscles, it hurts to swallow and I’m having a hard time sleeping eating and thinking because the pain shoots up into my head. tried eating a pizza but could barely finish half and now I’ve wasted a frozen pizza.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Fight Week.
The days were fighters/boxers and their camp act all tough and rabid like their ancestral descendants of neanderthals before the fight. It’s always amusing to watch grown men act like wild monkeys just to promote their sport and earn money.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’m at the point where I genuinely laugh at my own pain and discomfort.
I only frown and look annoyed and concerned when there’s ppl around because I understand that’s how ppl should react to pain and sorrow.
But when I’m on my own, I laugh at the absurdity, the tragedy and the irony of my expectations vs reality.
This is what happens when your online humor leaks into irl, people.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My power bill for this month just dropped rn.
Boiiii oh boi. 6K pesos… Higher than last month’s 4.5K I’m paying the price of my consequences of staying in my room with my AC on full blast all day long because of this crazy heat.
We gonna get disconnected again I guess, we still buried under our debts and my bro’s college tuition.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

So there was a heated altercation between our HOA president and some douchebag a few blocks away yesterday because the officials were notified of an illegal connection of their water pipeline who hasn’t availed to the water unification fund, the guy attempts to stop them from taking their unit’s meter until they were screaming crazy shit at each other. At one point the priviledged douche proclaims she is invading his private property when the meter was placed actually just right outside the curb. Haha, what a Kevin.
Yes, there are some headstrong homeowners here who haven’t availed yet to this project because of how expensive and stigmatized from being scammed we were so they will still remain getting waters from rationing trucks everyday.
Glad we were fully paid so we got our own now.
Background Pony #E42B
Am I the only fool patetic piece of shit who starts crying and feels deeply bad if I get taken to the doctor?
I appreciate it, I really try, I feel bad if my parents pay for my medicine, I was already sick and now again, I’m supposed to pay for those things and stop taking money from my parents, we don’t have much and I’m not doing anything right.
@Beth
I know
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
Ironic the whole point of enviormentalism is to save earth from dooming people.
And then they cause havoc on actual innocent people.
This is the stuff that makes people hate enviormentalists.
If you want people to like saving the planet be more like Steve Irwin or Jeff Corwin and show people the beauty of your cause.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
@Lil_VampireCJ
Groups like JSO should be reclassified as domestic terrorists for such actions…at least in my opinion.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
@Lil_VampireCJ
@DragonBoi471
oh boy, an activist group that uses their cause to justify their treatment of people they want so badly to hear their (incoherent) message & show little to know remorse when some people die as a result of their own doing all in the name of “tHe EnViRoNmEnT!!!” bunch of muppets doing more harm than good for their cause & wonder why people (rightfully) don’t take them seriously.
Honestly, they’ve done so much damage that their organisation its completely over for them regardless of how much they still try to occasionally push it; they’re not winning the public either way with how they are. Its just crazy fuckall is rly being done to still stop them despite it NOT being peaceful protest at all.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
@tehwatever
you need my sympathy more because what you’re going through sounds a lot more painfull than what I’m going through. I think my problem is a pulled muscle or whatever hank hill was going through in that one episode where he did yoga.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

The man with no name
Have any of you with pain or anxiety ever tried CBD oil? It worked wonders for me when I used it. You need the “full spectrum” stuff for it to be properly effective; it’s still non psychoactive.

The man with no name
So I’ve been using a pre workout powder that has 250mg caffeine per serving, it has no effect on me whatsoever. I don’t get it I should be sensitive to caffine since I don’t consume anything that contains it, I don’t even drink pop 🤷
For reference 1 cup of brewed coffee usually contains roughly 95mg.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Try working for the government.
“Oh I see you filed out form 0078-b 2021 revision, actually we need you to fill out the 2022 revision. And then fill out an addendum form to verify the rejection of the first form, and it needs to be wet signed but the revision form needs a digital signature…”
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Welp, I think this laptop is almost toast. Chrome keeps redirecting me to Bing even after messing with settings, clearing all data, restoring all settings to default, updating to the latest version and even uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. I think I’ve got some malware I can’t get rid of. Plus one of the cooling fans are busted, which makes this laptop now more prone to overheat than ever.
Oh well, at least I have another one ready to move onto.
Hima

@Background Pony #E42B
I was just being defensive. When poor people aren’t asking for nothing they’re invisible to the outside world, so its easy to assume all they do is ask.
Nobody should advise you don’t take the medicine/treatment. The best you can do is learn what you can and work towards health. Learn about the condition and your body, preferably from sources that aren’t trying to sell you something.

The man with no name
So, my new job is moving buses around a depot, I’ve decided to take a break from truck driving since the pay is so shit in my area. All the blokes I work with are ex bus drivers, they’re doing this work because they have a health condition that has invalidated their bus license. It’s rather sad, they can no longer do what they love; most of them have obesity related health issues.
Why isn’t morbid obesity seen as a mental condition like anorexia is? Why do we sit by and not say something (to our loved ones that are obese)? If we know someone has a drinking or drug problem, we tell them, we help them, but severe obesity we allow to happen, sometimes mock the condition, it’s seen as a joke rather than a serious health problem. Surely it is a form of self harm?
Please don’t think I’m fat shaming, I’m not referring to people who are just overweight, I’m on about people who are so large that it disables them, people so big they can barely sit behind a steering wheel, it’s sad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide