Vent thread

harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I paied 80$ for a high end gaming mouse and immediately when I got it out of the box the trackwheel broke I’m posting this as a warning to anyone out there. do not buy Orchi gaming products! Logitech seem to be the only people who make mice that work.
mobile or desktop?
Background Pony #8038
1 Youtube format sucks eggs
2. their HQ has not been raided by and angry mob to correct said issue.
3. see previous.
Hima

Got a middle ear infection. Prob because I always have earbuds or headphones on. How annoying.
Also the weather is fucking nuts, severe flood warning and 25c at 6 in the morning.
@harasha456
I use any ambidextrous wireless mouse, but the one i currently have is a logitech one.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
What the hell kind of jobs are people getting to be able to afford newly-built $500,000+ homes?! You’d have to be in Hollywood; the president and/or CEO of a major shareholder of a major corporation; or the owner of one of those fucking mega-churches to make millionaire money! Nobody else is willing to pay enough for that kind of lifestyle, even if you worked two full-time jobs!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I own a 2000sqft brick house that was built in the 70s.
By all rights it should have been like 150k tops, I spent 276k on it and have a 2000 some dollar mortgage.
In the roughly year I have owned it…it now appraises for 311k, I could literally sell my house right now for an almost 30k profit.
The housing market is fucked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide