Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Doesn’t sound so bad. Alcohol’s great, but now you can indulge those flavors at a discount to body and wallet.
Although i guess you need some liquoring up at a strip club, if you’re not used to the scene.
Maybe the trick is that they expect you to go to both places.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8038
some glitch just removed all my brower histoty. not just wiped what i had, removed the history itself.
which was the sole reason i kept said browser as it had nicely sorted and catogied hitsory insread of chromes everyhting.
Posted Report
Hima

Without alcohol I’m becoming sane.
Experiencing all sorts of minor inconveniences and pains without getting drunk and making an ass of myself online.
I understand alcohol isn’t bad for everyone, but I am sure bad at drinking. I experimented with moderate drinking, but I can’t do it. Can never have wine without finishing the bottle in a night.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Why would you engage with an recurring argument where it always ends with the other person calling you brainwashed or directly saying your opinion could not have been formed by you, and that you must be repeating somebody else?
Secondarily: One of those memes where “grandma” tells you to stop thinking about sex, next to picture of her with her several children. One comment suggest this was all with one guy, and then follows several snarky comments that suggest it’s outright foolish to assert such.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’ve heard that it’s better to let around 10 to 100 guilty men walk free than potentially let 1 innocent man be imprisoned.
Not gonna lie, it’s a fucking tough topic to have a definitive stance on…
Hey Sear, what’s your two “tough guy” cents on this?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide