Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It’s from Discworld, but it very much applies to the real world.
The theory goes that you can explain the socio-economic burden on the poor using boots.
A well-to-do man can buy a nice pair of work boots for 100 bucks (coin in the theory cause fantasy world). Those boots will last him 10 years, 15 if he takes good care of him.
A poor man can only afford cheap boots. Let’s say, 20 bucks (20 coin). But those boots, he’ll work them to death cause they’re cheap. And he’ll have to buy another pair in six months. And every six months hence.
In the same time frame of ten years, the poor man has spent far more on his boots than the well to do man.
Summed up, it is expensive to be poor.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Never fucking buy local
I bought a monitor from a local company a month back and I’ve had nothing but trouble since the start
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Woke up with a severe abdominal affliction; it felt like somebody stuck me with a hot iron at two-thirty in the morning, fell back asleep and woke up at ten severely dehydrated.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Thanksgiving rush is finally over, thank God
@kleptomage
Thinking about it, I think I may need some insoles because these are supposed to be shoes that are supposed to be slip resistant and are more rougher and bulkier on the inside, but they really hurt my feet everytime I take a step. For the most part it does do its job and water doesn’t get in, but it isn’t worth the pain.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Either Apple should stop placing their phone on top of the box so it wouldn’t fall off when people are frantically excited trying to open it, or people should stop being an idiot.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
They took out the audio speakers for the device and never updated their website description of the model to indicate that the model no longer had speakers so I was wondering for weeks why there was no sound coming out of my monitor despite obvious speaker holes
They also sent me a power adapter with a lower wattage than the monitor’s requirements which led to the power adapter overheating and fucking melting
It took days to get into contact with their customer support, and I managed to arrange a new power adapter to be sent, which took way longer than they indicated, and when the new power adapter finally arrived, the head of the power adapter has a seeming manufacturing defect that prevents it from inserting into the power outlet of my monitor
Background Pony #2173
Sorry, but no. I won’t help you with your crimes, Frankie. If I was excited for the event
(Video Game)
Techno-Babble

For Luna’s sake…. is stopping for Stop signs really that hard? How many times to I have to dodge cars that pull a “rolling stop” while i’m out walking my neighborhood? Just Stop already!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Being at my aunt’s house and having to endure the screaming of the kid of one of my cousin’s is another assurance of why I don’t want kids
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
I hate how drunk drivers always seem to survive totally unharmed from the accidents they cause while everyone else isn’t so lucky.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy
Civilisation right now is designed to extrude as much resources from the poor as possible and kill them efficiently as possible when they are no longer useful.
War is all financial. Our medical system is all financial, if you’re poor you just die, and they use insurance to take everything from you the moment you can’t work. The cheapest most frivolous safety nets are to prevent moral panic, and there is so many mechanisms to deny people of these nets, especially vulnerable people who do not have any familiar resources to extrude.
But yes, I got the 6 month foam running shoes for 15$ i pretty much have to buy new shoes any time I have enough money.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Fuck Thanksgiving sucks. Paid 50$ to have one plate of food, and now my fridge is mostly empty.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@WojTek-ツ
It’s nobodies fault. I prepared a lot of food, and got shitfaced and walked home. If I stayed to the end I would have gotten plenty.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide