Vent thread

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Sectioned  
@Labyrinthine  
I’m by no means a big fan of the stuff, but I can get a little loopy when I’m not medicated so even if it fucks me up a bit it’s at least preferable to having panic episodes and seeing things.

The thing that twists my nipples is the fact that it makes me tired, but I never fall asleep. So, instead I’m just kind of zombie-ing around half the day, dragging ass because my stupid brain meds almost get the job done but not quite all the way =/ .
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Labyrinthine  
I’ve been on Seroquel at varying doses. The only thing I’ve found it semi useful for is as a sleep aid; but it has far too many side effects. Just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Remeron is apparently more useful as a sleep aid at lower doses, but it doesn’t help with my depression as much, so I take 30mg.
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Joseph Raszagal  
Remeron is used to treat depression. I recommend it. Very little side-effects. I’m slightly hungrier than normal though, which is fine because depression can also inhibit your appetite.
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
🎵I feel huncky-ducky  
Life is tickity-boo🎶  
Birds are winging also singing  
Hunky-dunkity-doo!🎵

🎵Shipsey-Dipsey-Dopsey  
The world is zippity-zing  
It’s a wonderful day, hoorah hooray, it makes me want to sing!🎶

🎵Oh hoorah hooray  
Oh hooray hoorah🎵
Background Pony #A723
I really have to stop clicking on “You laugh you lose.” When the count posts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide