Vent thread

Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
@MethidMan  
Being a janitor today is more thankless than ever before, even with the pandemic. My facility is full of boomers that do whatever the fuck they want consequences be damned because they aren’t the ones who have to clean it up. This behavior has led to the following: dude missed the bowl while taking a shit, people tossing full cups of coffee in anything that says no liquids (even shredded paper bins because go fuck yourself), removed piss bag (thanks for nothing spell check) on the floor, a fucking condom in one of the company’s gym showers, and a ton of other stroke inducing voluntary stupidities. I have so much more but typing on mobile sucks.
Posted Report
Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

EFC Lightweight Champion
I keep dreaming (or nightmareing) this earthquake that’s gonna happen and wreck havoc here in my place in an alarming frequency and I don’t know why.

Something’s wrong with me like… holy fuck…… could this be my latest vision about that’s gonna happen to us here this year? Fuck i’m not ready.
Posted Report
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Had to endure one of Chrome’s stupid “No Internet” glitches.

Why am I calling it a glitch, you ask? Because every time it happens, both my router and my desktop clearly show that i do have internet.

Ugh. As if the auto-refresh-all-your-tabs-when-you’re-inactive-for-at-least-1-minute glitch was bad enough!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide