Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Today, a year ago, approximately like right now, I was struck by the first cold bullet of 2020 because Kobe Bryant and her daughter dies of a helicopter crash.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Well, Sakura Con is canceled until next year; honestly not surprised, hoping Emerald City Comic-con will be able to happen since their date is set for December 2021.

Still feeling hostile towards people who willingly refuse to abide by C19 safety measures (especially a good chunk of my recurring customers) and similar types of idiots.

I’ve haven’t booked any flights or hotels yet, so I may choose another destination for traveling for my birthday, because I need a break from Alaska.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If you think 2020 was bad…

2021 could pull out something like this:

full

It’s just like according to the bible, the world will end when God puts great ball of fire that will engulf the entire world.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Eventually, there will probably be more effective means of treating people who get infected even with newer strains of the virus, more efficient creation and distributions of newer vaccines, etc.

Remember, there was a time where common colds and flu strains were far more devastating than they usually are.

From what I’ve seen, the biggest issue with COVID-19 was piss-poor handling of containing/researching it and preventing the cluster-fuck of a scenario, along with people refusing to take proper precautions and authority figures being too lazy and/or gutless to enforce them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide