Vent thread

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@pixel  
I think I’m over the worst of it for now.  
The next few days are gonna be hectic. Showings, arranging the cremation, dealing with the house.

Fun fact about my grandfather. I am the sole benefactor in his will. Everything that man owned from his firearms to his house will liegally belong to me.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
Sigh oh yeah what’s his name the banned guy. A number of you seem to have been banned at some point, no offense. I don’t want to ask directly why but it is still a curious thing. Do you guys let profanities slip when arguing? I really try to calculate my words when complaining protesting grievances and usually keep my speech as refined as possible. One exception is that I called someone a pussy for insulting me first (including the coveted misused hur hur you’re autistic line) as a BGP. I think that’s why I was spared.
Background Pony #8AA6
Hey guys, Walhi Llama here. Ban evading like the worthless human being I am. Who cares if I get another month, or year added to my ban? Not like it matters really. First off, I want to apologize for my behavior these last few days. I’ve said stuff I would have never even thought of saying to anyone before. However, I’m not going to lie and say it was just hot air, that I was just freaking out and I didn’t really mean it. I did mean it, because that is the only experience I’ve ever had with the furry community. I know it’s unfair to judge an entire group because of my personal experience with the worst stereotypes of said group.

But did any of you try to prove me wrong?

I was attacked when I should have been corrected. So in my mind, I was proven right. So even though I still feel that way, I know my behavior was unacceptable and immature.

My opinion on furries has not changed.

I’ve been swinging between white-hot anger, crippling depression, and utter disappointment in myself that something so silly could hurt me so deeply.

This has left me with a six year sized hole in my chest, and right now I don’t know what else to do with my life. So, I decided I’m just not going to get emotionally invested in anything ever again. Enjoy things, but never devote the kind of time and energy it takes to truely care about someone or something.

Just wanted to get this off my chest and maybe get some closure. I’ll still probably look at arts here from time to time, but I’m done being a part of the fandom.

TLDR;  
I still hate furries, sorry I threw a hissyfit, and I’m going full Vulcan.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@ArkyNoid  
I’ve spent quite a bit of effort pouring over my more argumentative comments, making sure I follow the rules, but don’t go soft on my stances, and letting only tasteful profanity loose.

That’s why I’ve never been banned.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide