Vent thread

ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@BadgingBadger

If you think about it, the Truman Show also has a light grain of thematic similarity to the Matrix. The concept of a guy trapped in an artificial world and for his entire life up to that point, unaware.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@ArkyNoid  
Except that in TTS, the simulation revolves around a single guy, while in the Matrix, it encompasses the entirety of humanity (except for the ones in Zion). Hence the anthropological/sociological interpretations that were made in The Matrix but not in The Truman Show.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@SeraphimDawn  
What really pisses me off is that it used to be that if you paused the video at the beginning, it would load all the way through until the end. Now if you do that, it will only partially load and you have to watch it partway for it to keep loading.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@TheHappySpaceman  
Sometimes, when i drag the player button a few inches forward into the grey “loaded” line, the video will start to buffer, DESPITE the drag button being in the grey line and not in the blank/black line.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Anyone here ever been in a march? I’ve been in several, and plan on doing another this year.

Going to attend the March for Science in April, will be the second time marching down the Capital Mall.

Last time when I was there, we had these suits leaning out a window yucking it up. If I got my job by sucking enough dick and greasing enough palms to put every strip joint in DC out of business, I wouldn’t be showing my face in public. Best of all, they were just staffers, half this site probably makes more money than them.

It was pretty much the equivalent of serfs pointing at whatever the king did in a failed attempt to make sempei notice them. Like the old saying goes “The public sector is filled with people too incompetent to work in the private”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I’m going to be feeling that oily and saline concoction in my systems for at least hours now…. UGH!  
I probably lost my taste for instant noodles. Used to like them, but now deterred.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
More folks from the admin keep trotting out that “millions voted illegally” crap.

You know, I had heard that someone can be a sore winner, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it to this scale. Can someones ego be so fragile that even in victory they act defeated?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
You remember the stupid thing I mentioned doing yesterday with the noodles?

Yeah…  
It all came out in a burning and oily concoction through my rear this morning.  
UUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!! My ass still stings.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
I saw a video claiming that most people who win a big sum of money like a million or better in a lotto or other venue actually become less happy. Whhaaaaaat?
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’ve been having ridiculous problems with the Internet on my computer lately. Frequently, it won’t load or connect at all even when it says my Internet is connected, and it always seems to happen around the same time periods every day. Even worse, usually when it happens the only way to fix it is to restart my computer, because unless I do that, it will NEVER. CONNECT. Even if I wait like an hour and try again.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ArkyNoid

You ever actually had ghost peppers?

I had some ghost pepper popcorn from a specialty store near me. Went pretty good with whiskey.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide