Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Background Pony #DA13  
If you’re the background pony I think you are, all you’ve said about furries is that you think they’re the scum of the Earth and you would take the opportunity to do a mass genocide of all of them. You didn’t give any real criticisms of them as a community or what they did wrong to you.

Maybe you should tell us what you said about furries that got you banned.

And yes, judging an entire community by its worst members is unfair.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Pacific Glow

I’ve had it happen. A lot of shitty gas stations will do it since they know they’ll get desperate travelers. It’s a way to make a quick buck.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Gizoid101

Nah, the worst is having one that doesn’t work.

Nothing was more frustrating than back at my alma mater. The psychology department had one printer for about 90 students. It worked when it felt like working, which apparently wasn’t very often. I ended up being the one to fix it every time it broke. I’d be walking down the hall only to get called over to fix/kick the damn thing until it functioned.
Gizoid101

@Zincy

But at least you have one that is still functional, if you are lucky  
Probably the worse thing is having a printer, and running out of ink. Extra points if it was in the middle of a printing

While me, I do not have one  
I print all my things where I work, so what I usually do is doing everything in home, and later printing it in my job

But things changed now, and the urges to print my work is so important, is its necessary to borrow an extra printer and doing everything in my house  
I do not have car to return and come back later
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide