Vent thread

Amana09
Artist -

@ice1517

Seen that as well, but, I don’t know the whole story. I can’t make a judgment via a single piece of info. Another thing is that people can be outright A-holes and deserve a ban, sometimes permanent.

O well, maybe if we’re lucky humanity will be wiped out by some super plague and we won’t have to deal with the stupidity as of late. I was 100% naive when I was younger, probably dumb would be a better word since I viewed the world and its inhabitants as having redeeming qualities. Now that I’m older, cynicism taking hold, I can’t help but hold the world in the greatest contempt.

Between the anti-vax people, the SJWs running around like idiots, the rioters, and the general stupidity that has rooted itself within the human species, I’m definitely thinking this planet is overdue for another mass extinction.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
Oh nooooo you guys fell into politics again. Sigh. Hey I’m not trying to tell you guys what to do or say but…

I guarantee you folks, your binary political quarrels are partly engineered by creeps at the top of the societal food chain to keep things in their immense favor and you at each other’s necks. Yes, divide and conquer if you know. THEY LIVE.

However those forces won’t win against me. Love’s gotta win.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I’m personally sick of hearing about “the power of the human spirit.” The very concept repulses me. That is to say, I am physically disgusted by the idea. It is so arrogant and sanctimonious to presume that this pathetic little species has some innate power or spirit that cannot be broken.

THAT IS NOT TRUE. THAT IS NOT FACT. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE OTHERWISE.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Nightweaver20xx  
It’s not about rights. Many things started because the people didn’t have rights but fought for those rights.

If I want to believe in myself, then I’ll be damned if I let anyone get in my way.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I haven’t gotten any email notifications from Twitter at all for like the past 3 days… No RT notifications, no Like notifications, no Reply or Mention notifications, nothing. Even though my settings for those have not changed at all.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Just got back from a lovely dinner with a political action group. We had a huge turnout.

We’re officially taking on the operations of Indivisible in our area. Setting up a call/mailing center to spend the next year bugging politicians. We will be at every Town Hall, every rally, every event these guys set up. We’ve also got constituents going out to all the DC rallies to give our district a presence there. Our little club has almost 400 dues paying members, and we’re the smallest, with some clubs/groups in the area sporting 1000+.

Time to rouse some rabble. I live for this shit. I’ll relish every second of it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

Why do you take everything as a challenge to your world view?

Does it worry you that we’re doing this? Do we scare you somehow? Do you know what scares me? A president that has 83% of his claims fall below half-truths on politifact, broken down to 14% half truths, 19% mostly false, 33% false, 17% Pants on Fire. A president that honestly stood in the rain and said god had made it sunny for him. That scares me, young one. That scares me.

This is democracy, if they want to join in the brawl then more power to them. They have every right, but mark my words so do we.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide